Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Yeah true. And KD 12 lol
I think one was KD10. Have to include the Cons All star Pro BB. love to have that shoe but couldn't keep it on for more than a minute without my feet losing some blood circulation. Could have been nice shoes.

I think it makes sense either way. I know he wore the 36 orewood lows for a preseason game. I wouldn’t put too much stock into not wearing the 37s opening day. Zion and their Duke connection may be the reason he ultimately chose to go with JB.

Looks like he had a solid debut 27-9-5 11/18 from the field. Dude is the truth. I’ll be rooting for him and Suggs because of their PNW connection. Magic will be the new Pelicans in a couple years. Might have to get league pass lol

1666273824319.png

1666273837360.png

JB: …and for the Air Jordan 38, we pushed the boundaries of our leno weave

Everybody: do you not see how this young man already pushed the boundaries of yo leno??

14FD41BE-766E-4AA8-805D-EF2254600DA5.jpeg

I think they go away from that next year. Or atleast I hope. I’d rather go back to some soft knit material like the bron xx if we ain’t gonna get any leathers or suedes anymore.

I think they go away from that next year. Or atleast I hope. I’d rather go back to some soft knit material like the bron xx if we ain’t gonna get any leathers or suedes anymore.
I didn't mind leno-weave. the only issue I have is how they purposely "pushing the boundaries?" of such material which to me sounds like a feeble attempt to cut cost or save on raw materials. I don't mind them being cheap but atleast make them durable and safe for consumers. oh and "not ugly".

If one or two more of these things blow out NBA players will either stop wearing them or Nike will make all the PE pairs reinforced in the toe or something. Some of the bigger players shoes are probably already modified 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom