Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Not only do the lows not look good, they're making the players play bad and get ejected.

1670731286216.gif

Probably proof that I’m just an OLD sneaker head but I really like the highs and really dislike the lows. I have the hare and playoff colorways for basketball and love them after a few wears. The design team did a great job of making them look like a high while playing like a low.

Probably proof that I’m just an OLD sneaker head but I really like the highs and really dislike the lows. I have the hare and playoff colorways for basketball and love them after a few wears. The design team did a great job of making them look like a high while playing like a low.

What does being "OLD" have to do with anything?

The lows remind me of something that spins around in the toilet, and I'm not talking about toilet paper.

1670777462215.gif

They should've just put new tech into the retros and slightly remixed them instead of doing what they're doing.. most bland design by far on a signature Jordan. Lukas are nice asf tho

Didn't they kinda try that with some of Melo's line and they bombed? 1.5's and 5.5's were basically that. I loved both, but they didn't do real well.

Didn't they kinda try that with some of Melo's line and they bombed? 1.5's and 5.5's were basically that. I loved both, but they didn't do real well.
love both shoes but I believe Melo couldn't sell anything even if it's the most technologically advance shoe ever created.

my point is, love almost all Melo shoes that ever came out and prefer them many times over Lebrons and KDs. but Melo ain't marketable unlike the other two guys even if their shoes were a hit and miss.

Last edited:
They should've just put new tech into the retros and slightly remixed them instead of doing what they're doing.. most bland design by far on a signature Jordan. Lukas are nice asf tho

The Jordan Alpha 1 was pretty much that concept as well and also didn’t really hit.
I liked them though - still have two pair (would be 3, but had one pair stolen out of my car, along with some Kobe 6s :frown:)

If a team sneaker is top tier jordan on court sneaker tech. I’m down.

Tatum back in purple 37 lows tonight.

36 high is a better sneaker, because the 37 low would still have the same cushioning set up as the high. And new tech normally isn't top tier initially. And the highs cushioning set up is just ok.

I'm sure the Lebron 20 and KD 15 would be better for play.

Back
Top Bottom