Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Lows aren’t usually released to spring/summer. .. They must know this model is a dud and the mids are done...
While I respect your opinion on how you feel about the 37...you should probably check your facts before making such statements. What you stated was true mainly up until the 31 and it changed with the 32. Some 32 lows were available from the start. I don't know everything by heart for every shoe that followed, but it varied alot from year to year after the 32 and the rollout didn't have the same patterns as traditionally. The 35 lows were available rather early in the year as well. All 36 lows got pushed back many times due to global shipping issues.

Massive discounts this early on NDC is probably more an accurate sign/consequence of their (lack of popular) success than anything else. Combined with and partly due to the fact that the 36 have been 1- hugely successful and 2-many 36 colorways have released way later than usual due to global shipping issues in 2021-22 and 3-the 36 released in a number of colorways as well.

I'm a huge fan of the 34-35-36 for on court performance.
Honestly I was the 1st to be sceptical about the 37 tech choice and all and they're not my favourite looking shoes either, but they are great performers on court. For me who's on court 5-7 days/week for several hours as a living, I can say the 37s have passed the test with the same success as any of the ones I've mentioned above.

So that's a YES ....
Celtics wore their City jerseys on opening night too. Jerseys themselves went on sale on November 10. Unless there’s a restock, the Authentics are long gone. I think they were sold out within the first 10 minutes. Even the swingmans are moving quickly. Fastest I’ve ever seen a Celtic jersey sell tbh.

Celtics wore their City jerseys on opening night too. Jerseys themselves went on sale on November 10. Unless there’s a restock, the Authentics are long gone. I think they were sold out within the first 10 minutes. Even the swingmans are moving quickly. Fastest I’ve ever seen a Celtic jersey sell tbh.
Can definitely see them being a solid collectors piece especially if they go the distance this year.

SR-71 SR-71 likely the model’s public reception to it’s look (lack thereof), lack of league interest outside of Tatum wearing the mids sparsely (it’s in his contract), and the pre-season Grant blowout embarrassment, culminated in the shoe flatlining. Pretty sure it performs well, but the weave was unnecessary (virtually removed on the lows) and it made zero performance sense to inject a GUARD-rated shoe with caged foam in the heel…the heel just looks out of place.

There’s many of us here who love the Air Jordan line overall and want to simply see it better.

Last edited:
Went to the higher lace loop, just felt super secure. traditional tongue, not stitched/half bootie or anything. Materials do feel bit stiffer to start than the 36. I would say some break in would help the feel, with the formula 23 as well.

They feel LIGHT, in hand and on foot, and the fit is pretty crazy (in a good way). Kind of forget they're on, which the 36's do that for me as well. Arch support was noticeable too. Side by side with Luka and Travis just bc that's what I wore today.

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6116.jpeg

Went to the higher lace loop, just felt super secure. traditional tongue, not stitched/half bootie or anything. Materials do feel bit stiffer to start than the 36. I would say some break in would help the feel, with the formula 23 as well.

They feel LIGHT, in hand and on foot, and the fit is pretty crazy (in a good way). Kind of forget they're on, which the 36's do that for me as well. Arch support was noticeable too. Side by side with Luka and Travis just bc that's what I wore today.

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6116.jpeg
TTS?

SR-71 SR-71 likely the model’s public reception to it’s look (lack thereof), lack of league interest outside of Tatum wearing the mids sparsely (it’s in his contract), and the pre-season Grant blowout embarrassment, culminated in the shoe flatlining. Pretty sure it performs well, but the weave was unnecessary (virtually removed on the lows) and it made zero performance sense to inject a GUARD-rated shoe with caged foam in the heel…the heel just looks out of place.

There’s many of us here who love the Air Jordan line overall and want to simply see it better.
I agree 1000% with everything you said.

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6116.jpeg

Damn, those look really good on-foot! May be a purchase when they hit sales.

Question -
my right shoe has a problem near the arch area of my foot. The heel piece has these hard ridges and the insole sits on top of it where I can feel it poking at my arches. It's not too uncomfortable, but i'm wondering if it's same for you guys? I'm wondering if i should get a different pair.

Question -
my right shoe has a problem near the arch area of my foot. The heel piece has these hard ridges and the insole sits on top of it where I can feel it poking at my arches. It's not too uncomfortable, but i'm wondering if it's same for you guys? I'm wondering if i should get a different pair.

Yes. I have the same problem. It gets worse when you put more time in. Not sure if getting a different pair will help.

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6116.jpeg

as for forefoot zoom, is it same as Mids double stacked or just single zoom ?

Back
Top Bottom