Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

i may be the few here, but i like the silhouette of this shoe A LOT. I never balled in jordans before because of its price point, but the huge negative feedback on these have been a huge favor for me given i can easily pick up additional pairs for less than $100. And initial try on you get the awkward "arch poke" but after awhile you don't notice it. And comfort is not too bad.

Wow. These have GOT to be doing something if you didn't immediately trash them! :wow:
shoes that I trash deserves it, like these ones......
it is pretty common sense why

Attachments

• grant-shoe.jpg
    grant-shoe.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 99
shoes that I trash deserves it, like these ones......
it is pretty common sense why

You keep using this same example as if it proves anything definitively. Zion had a very public blowout in the PG1 and everybody loved playing in that shoe. Plenty of other shoes have had blowouts over the years too. It's not like the Jordan 37 is the only pair that's ever done that in history. "Trash" is subjective, and you've certainly made your personal feelings known...ad nauseum.

You keep using this same example as if it proves anything definitively. Zion had a very public blowout in the PG1 and everybody loved playing in that shoe. Plenty of other shoes have had blowouts over the years too. It's not like the Jordan 37 is the only pair that's ever done that in history. "Trash" is subjective, and you've certainly made your personal feelings known...ad nauseum.
before that incident happened. a few people were already suspect about the material implementation. you might call it an isolated incident, but regardless it proved the point of criticism, the material in question "RIPPED". you have to ask yourself, why the new and other iterations of the 37 especially the lows are well structured. personal feelings + fact that the material in question is poorly implemented. also, dismissed the fact that some funny characters here accuse me on hating every shoe that comes out just because they are Jordan shills and have the feeling that they have to defend a product blindly regardless of what it is.

before that incident happened. a few people were already suspect about the material implementation. you might call it an isolated incident, but regardless it proved the point of criticism, the material in question "RIPPED". you have to ask yourself, why the new and other iterations of the 37 especially the lows are well structured. personal feelings + fact that the material in question is poorly implemented. also, dismissed the fact that some funny characters here accuse me on hating every shoe that comes out just because they are Jordan shills and have the feeling that they have to defend a product blindly regardless of what it is.

16a5tuo.jpg.gif

I just compared a PF and a non-PF Hare and I don’t see a difference in the traction pattern or compound even though the PF has a XDR tag. It feels and looks the same. I also thought this when I bought the Dynasty XXXV, what am I missing? Also, interesting the Guos only come in PF (except Grade School).

I just compared a PF and a non-PF Hare and I don’t see a difference in the traction pattern or compound even though the PF has a XDR tag. It feels and looks the same. I also thought this when I bought the Dynasty XXXV, what am I missing? Also, interesting the Guos only come in PF (except Grade School).
Did you noticed if the PF version felt wider?

20230211_170740.jpg

Unless there are other colorways that I have not seen releasing I am done with the 37s and okay with that! These colorways are clean and OG. Amazing that these have way more breathing room then the 36s and I have the PF versions of those! Yes, I know that is the first Superbowl jersey, however unless I missed the release, I am going to get the white jersey they are wearing this year.

Thank you!

Manu blew out a hyperdunk I believe and everyone wore those

Back
Top Bottom