Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date-4.jpeg
Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date.jpeg
Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date-2.jpeg
Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date-3.jpeg
Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date-5.jpeg
Nike-Air-Kukini-Leopard-DJ6418-001-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Dude I remember this. Man.
Yesss!!!! :D

If I remember properly, this commercial first aired either during the SuperBowl or the NBA ASG and ran throughout the playoffs. Could never get tired of watching it!

Awesome shoes and I think the Kukini's will be sought after if Nike pushes just a bit with the retroes. These shoes were way ahead of their time and would be very well fitting in today's era.

The other colorway I'd really like them to retro is the back then Japan exclusive ''Coca-Cola Edition'' red with black webbing.

The OG water color is my favorite shoe of all time . I have 3 pairs brand new in original box. Webbing is a little yellowed and they’re not wearable obviously . But I’m starting to worry that they won’t bring that color back. There’s no way they’d bring the shoe back and not bring back the water color I would hope. ???

Looks like a couple of colorways have dropped in Asia. There is a legit Taiwanese ebay seller with a FSR of the gradient and leopard pairs.

Nice I’m about to check that out . The gradient are dope . I’m just hoping for that OG . Maybe they’re waiting till summer to announce it

Man! I had the original pool pair when they came out and always loved the kukini. In the late 2000s I went on a quest to get as many kukinis as I could. I had most of the pairs in this picture and some that aren't pictured. #9 is nuts because the toe and rear panels are reflective/3m. There's a wild olympic pair that I could never find in my size. Same with the cokes, could never find those. I've never seen that pink pair before, those are bananas.

So glad these are coming back out. Great shoe. •••••

Man! I had the original pool pair when they came out and always loved the kukini. In the late 2000s I went on a quest to get as many kukinis as I could. I had most of the pairs in this picture and some that aren't pictured. #9 is nuts because the toe and rear panels are reflective/3m. There's a wild olympic pair that I could never find in my size. Same with the cokes, could never find those. I've never seen that pink pair before, those are bananas.

So glad these are coming back out. Great shoe. •••••
That’s awesome man. I kind of did the same thing in 2010 or so I snagged up as many of the water ones I could find . I’ve never seen like half of those . The black and neon ones . Number 2 I think are awesome . I’m pretty sure that was one of the first colorways aside from the water. What’s weird is that apparently the kukini retroed in 2011. If you Google it right now it’ll have links and stuff . None of the colors were great but what was also strange is that I could never . Not once track down a pair . No eBay nothing. I’m convinced it didn’t actually happen lol

Yeah I want this as my summer 2022 shoe so hopefully they release the pool pairs but if not I could go for the gradient ones announced already. The gradient of those reminds of an album I put out in 2017 so I could wear them on gigs and such! 8)

Last edited:
Oh yeah those lemon venom ones I think they’re called are definitely getting bought once they hit the US

Back
Top Bottom