Air Max 1 Safari Pack

Joined Oct 11, 2007

The Safari print has been making its way onto quite a few different Air Max 1 models lately, and sofar, it has usually been a good fit. You may have seen our preview of the white/grey/yellow Safari printed Air Max 1 backin April and now as their release approaches, we have some new images of these fresh new kicks, as well as news that another Safari-blessed colorway will bejoining them. In addition to the white/grey/yellow version, there will also be another Air Max 1 that swaps out the yellow for a nice rich purple hue. Bothcolorways are expected to hit select Nike retailers some time in July. If you are eager to claim a pair for your own, both pairs are available for pre-ordernow at Hanon

I think these r actually nice. Will be picking up the purple pair.

Joined Sep 13, 2006
I love the materials used but yellow safari print is alil too loud.

The purp will work though!

Joined Feb 2, 2007
see, they're halfway there. now, just lose the safari, change the mudguard to black, and do the swoosh, lining, bubble, and plastic lace holes in a decentcolor (royal blue or varsity red, ink blue, midnight navy, green spark, or the purple would even work). the mesh seems like the good kind.

Joined Dec 3, 2006
I'll probably cop both pairs.....wear the yellow one on my left foot, and the purple on the right. Rock that with a Lakers Jersey

Joined Oct 21, 2008
is the top eyelet for the purple pair suppose to be yellow?
either way.... pass on both

Joined May 2, 2007
they got the materials right, but the safari print still gotta go...make it a solid black or dk. grey and they're copped.

Joined Aug 28, 2006
I thought they were coming out wit an orange colorway to these...I need it for my SB jacket hat and belt....yes I ODEEEED! Lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now