Air Max+ 2009 Men's? Women's Children's or Fake?

I purchased a pair of AM 2009 on ebay in size 10.  They are much smaller than I would expect sz 10.  Product number in the tag is 354744-007   QT.  Are these women's?  kids's?  fake? or is this shoe sized wrong.  I'm searching online and can't find this colorway in a men's shoe.  I'm not skilled with photo posting here, but here's my link to the auction with actual photos:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300500085409&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for the help.

I purchased a pair of AM 2009 on ebay in size 10.  They are much smaller than I would expect sz 10.  Product number in the tag is 354744-007   QT.  Are these women's?  kids's?  fake? or is this shoe sized wrong.  I'm searching online and can't find this colorway in a men's shoe.  I'm not skilled with photo posting here, but here's my link to the auction with actual photos:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300500085409&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for the help.

so far (after some google) the only place i saw selling this particular colorway was popairmax.com
which is a fake website
there was a gs size colorway very similar but no where did i see this specific colorway
something about the flywire doesnt seem right either
may be legit but im weary
probably better to compare air bubble to a pair at your local spot
also though the price was only 60
if they turn out legit then its a win
if not count your losses and on to the next one
good luck

so far (after some google) the only place i saw selling this particular colorway was popairmax.com
which is a fake website
there was a gs size colorway very similar but no where did i see this specific colorway
something about the flywire doesnt seem right either
may be legit but im weary
probably better to compare air bubble to a pair at your local spot
also though the price was only 60
if they turn out legit then its a win
if not count your losses and on to the next one
good luck

Back
Top Bottom