AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I went to the mall to see these the other day, and I believe the general opinions of what people in this thread have said is true:

1. The black/volt colorway is definitely the nicest looking one out right now.
2. The Livestrong colorway should have had a yellow airbag, but it still looks nice without one.
3. Of the recent year-based Air Maxes, these are looking like they'll be the least durable.

After seeing them in person, I don't feel as pressed to get them right now. I'd rather go ahead and get another pair of 2009s or my first pair of 2010s, so I'll wait for 2011 colorways to go on sale.

nike-wmns-air-max-2011-cool-grey-concord-560x400.jpg

Haven't really seen a colorway I had to have but these women's ones are sick!

Might have to make an iD like them now.

pic from Lady Sneakerhead

UPS just dropped these off, Thanks Sneaker.ST!
pimp.gif

Here are some quick crappy phone pics.

2qt8z1f.jpg

They definitely feel lighter than Kobes (V,VI). 

2mg856s.jpg

28ip0nt.jpg

2dt82s.jpg

The sole says FITSOLE2 (fit,cushioning,support) Don't know what they are but these are really comfortable. I feel i can wear these all day no problem. I went true to size and this is the way to go
IMO these don't even need to be broken in.  They are perfect from the moment you put these in

don't know how many times i can say it, but i really like these kicks as well. funny thing is, i don't really like pointy toe boxes, but i don't mind it on these kicks. to me, that's the one thing the am09's have on the am11.

5446028771_edf348e8ea_z.jpg

I need to wear them more but...

-- Lighter than the '09s but still not as comfortable. 09's feel much sturdier than the other two models. More stability and support.

-- I bought my size (13) and these are tad bit snug in the toebox, just like the '10s.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

So would you recommend 1/2 size up?
You will regret it.  Get your 2009 size, not your 2010 size.  If anything, these fit bigger than the 2009s.

Due to limited availability and nice sales, I have 09s in 11 1/2, 12, 12 1/2 and 13. I believe 12 1/2 was my favorite size. Regardless, I'm going to try a pair on,before I order my IDs.

Y'all keep tempting me with those Volts, but I already have 09 and 24-7 Volts. I gotta see them in person.......

Sport red and the women's concord color are on eastbay. Both in limited sizes though, which seems odd.

Women colorways are always the best. Granted some aren't male friendly.

And expect for the LiveStrongs to sell out now.

His retirement is gonna have a lot of ppl on his..... nut

just seen these for the first time in person and i must say these will be copped asap
pimp.gif

just waiting for a discount, refuse to pay retail for them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Women colorways are always the best. Granted some aren't male friendly.

And expect for the LiveStrongs to sell out now.

His retirement is gonna have a lot of ppl on his..... nut

... pause

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

does anyone know when the Cool Grey Air Max 2011's are coming out? 
Nope.  They were up for preorder on ndc, but have since been pulled down.

Back
Top Bottom