Air Max 24-7 Info/Pics UPDATE - Real Pic added

blco02

Banned
Nike will be releasing a shoe next spring/summer called the Air Max 24-7. It basically is a 95/97 hybrid upper with what looks like a 360 2009 sole. 2 colorsI saw were a neon colorway and a black/grey/red.

This is one of better hybrids I've seen.

EDIT - A pic has surfaced:

Seen them as well, pretty dope. Neon green kills it. There's also two women colorways as well. BUT in regards to the bottoms,its more like a air max 2009bottom

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Seen them as well, pretty dope. Neon green kills it. There's also two women colorways as well. BUT in regards to the bottoms,its more like a air max 2009 bottom
Wow, I hope they're as comfortable as the AM2009s. Any pictures floating about?

airmax360-95-97.jpg

360-95-97.jpg

sick.gif

The only picture i seen was the catalog pics too!! but with AM2k9 outsole these are going to be hott!

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Seen them as well, pretty dope. Neon green kills it. There's also two women colorways as well. BUT in regards to the bottoms,its more like a air max 2009 bottom

also this should be in NIKE not Retro...

I wouldn't mind just seeing an air max 1/2009 hybrid. This does however sound real good, and the sketches don't do the 2009 sole justice.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These are either gonna look really sick or absolutely horrible. I'm curious to see...

Could be amazing, but there is also high potential for disaster... the sketches are interesting

Back
Top Bottom