Air max 360+95+97 for summer 210 what do you think?

[h2]VIA THESHOEGAME.COM

Nike Air Max 24-7 - Summer 2010
[/h2]

nike-air-max-24-7.jpg

What is the sum of an Air Max 360 + 95+97? If you did your arithmatic correctly then you should have said Air Max 24-7. If not, then let us be your tutor. The Air Max 24-7 embodies design cues from the most notable releases from the the Air Max line such as the AM 360's sole, 95's lacing system and back tab, and a AM 97's sleek upper. A mixture of the best of the best from the Air Max series should entail that this new hybrid should be the best technologically advanced shoe built for performance.

Also taking elements from the famous running models is the tracklist of colorways the shoe will be introduced in. Expect the first model to hit accounts in Summer of 2010. Each Air Max from this shoe has had its day in the sun but this new model may just have it for the week. via bnyc

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid?

air-max-24-7-wmns1.jpg

Once they get that 360 air on the soles they will be complete. The neons look real nice. Very nice blend of diff AM's. Like the 1/2 Cent of Air Max's.have to wait and see the final product but it looks very promising. Especially since the AM 2010 looks wack. I'll be coppin a few of these and some 2010Tailwinds.

Hmmmm.....these have potential. These will either be super dope or a huge fail. No in between with these.

The pics look like drawings. The jury is out for me until I see actual pics of the sneakers.

These will either look really good, or really bad.

These are gonna be trash...I'm sorry but this mixing shoes thing is one of the most "got nothing else to do" idea nike ever approved
laugh.gif
...somany let-downs

Back
Top Bottom