Air Max 360 Diamond Griffey - April 2013

First hybrid griffeys i like. So many sneakers I need to get. Not sure if i'll make room for these.

Last edited:
looking forward to future colorways :pimp: considering the red 'Cincinnati' ones :smile:

Last edited:
looks like these dropped early in NYC

that photo makes them looks like fire, I gotta see how these are on feet

might be the spring sleeper
wink.gif

Griffey with a splash of Air Max CW...

would love to see a black/white/emerald color way though

Yep.  There's a "South Beach"/Dolphins colorway supposedly dropping late April/May, and what appears to be a Jason Heyward model (Brave Blue/Grey) for the Holiday season.  That's all I know of for now.  I'm told the Red pair is supposed to be a super limited drop (no FTL's, major chains, etc).

Peace,
   J

:lol: people gonna eat that up now that you threw that idea out there!

2662f5be9bc011e29c4c22000a9e0896_7.jpg

im all over those red ones as soon as i see em in person.

you and me both..

if there is gonna be a Jason Heyward colorway.. it'd be nice to see a navy/gold/white colorway too. (Ryan Braun)

Last edited:
Ryan Braun the steroid cheat?

Why a Dolphin colorway?

I don't understand why they release signature colorways that have nothing to do with the player.

Why not a Mariners, Sonics, Bengals, White Sox or Seahawks.

Ryan Braun the steroid cheat?

Why a Dolphin colorway?

I don't understand why they release signature colorways that have nothing to do with the player.

Why not a Mariners, Sonics, Bengals, White Sox or Seahawks.

the reason why I say Ryan Braun is because he is a member of Team Swingman along with Heyward and others.

however i dont understand why they put some colorways on the Griffey 1s like those new blue/orange ones

IMO Nike should release a pack with colorways inspired by some of the players who represent Swingman/Griffey during the season :smokin and like you said more colorways inspired by things related to Junior.. like they did with the Griffey 360s and his Yacht

Last edited:
wish the grey colorway actually had an icy sole like they do in Champs' pic..

the reds also have a clear sole in their pic..

IMO the greys look better with the clear sole.. too bad the actual ones dont
mean.gif
naw...clear soles is trash on these..glad they got em right before release.

Yeah, they look better without the clear soles, and I'm tired of having to worry about soles yellowing.

Adam Jones is part of the Swingman team. I wonder when they are going to start selling Orange/black/white colorways of the shoe ?!

Looks like my little bro got okie-doke'd by his Nike rep.  She SWORE to him that the Reds pair would be a super limited drop that wouldn't see the inside of any chain stores, haha.  I've actually seen pics of the "Heyward" version (Brave Blue/Grey), and they're VERY nice.  The Heyward tag is my assumption since he's Team Swingman AND the term "Brave Blue" is in the color code.  Haven't seen the "South Beach" pair yet, just heard about them.

I got the Reds, and I really like them so far.  A bit bulky, but as someone mentioned, they're 90's Nike bulky...in a good way.  Got quite a few looks/questions on them at the park this past week.  If you're on the fence about them at all, check em out in person.  Super nice shoe.

Peace,

J

Back
Top Bottom