Air Max 360 I fans: 2 new colorways!

Hey jeffgdula! Thanks for the pics and the legit check!
happy.gif
I've had my eye on these two colorways for a couple weeks now, but wasnt sure if they were for real. I'm glad to hear that they're not fake! I'm gonna go ahead and order a pair. The only question now is: which one?!?

The price is a little steep, but as you said, they dont seem to be available anywhere else. I love the 360 I and will probably kick myself if i miss out onthese. the 360s are hands-down the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn, and the 1's are the best looking of all the 360s, IMO.

I also agree with with what others have said, that with the 360's, the simpler the colorway, the better. Both of these new colorways are dope.

I'm glad there's a lot of 360 love here!

hey FLINT GREY, do you still have your pair of blk powerwall 360s? I drooled over your pics you posted in the original 360 thread from a few yrs back, andhave never been able to find a pair for myself
eyes.gif
. If you ever want tosell them, hit me up!

Nice collection trethousandgt.. Always tried to look for the ones with the blue bottoms but could never find in my size...
White & Obsidians I's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by johngotty

Always a solid shoe but for the price, i'll wait for them to go cheaper. Almost guaranteed that they will.
goodluck. ID4shoes and Kixpress are the only 2 places I have seen with them and their prices never drop.
I wasn't speaking on the ones pictured here; just in general. Then again, I haven't bought any 360's in a while so what do I know
laugh.gif

the original colorway is also being released, but it is the shiny upper rather than the soft one. 327808-011

Back
Top Bottom