Air max 720 2019 Thread

Tip i got was CW No1 will drop am day.

And thats the purple/blue joints allegedly.

That sucks, and is what I was afraid of. Air Max Day is seven months away. I wish I hadn't even seen these things until about a month or two prior to release :lol:

That sucks, and is what I was afraid of. Air Max Day is seven months away. I wish I hadn't even seen these things until about a month or two prior to release :lol:
I wouldnt hold me to that though.

Just because that was the plan doesnt mean it wont change.

I could easily see them doing a whole SB line for am day.

Agree, this is my most anticipate sneaker right now.

Agree, this is my most anticipate sneaker right now.

Seven months is a longgggg time. Hopefully it turns out that they drop sooner but I'm not holding my breath. This isn't cool LOL

I wouldnt hold me to that though.

Just because that was the plan doesnt mean it wont change.

I could easily see them doing a whole SB line for am day.
A whole silver bullet line? They already did that.

An air max day 720/97 hybrid line would be dope though. Im dying to see that sole on a 97.

A whole silver bullet line? They already did that.

An air max day 720/97 hybrid line would be dope though. Im dying to see that sole on a 97.

Good point, dude. It sure as hell will be better than that debacle known as the AM97 Vapormax. I still cringe whenever I see those things.

Iridescent pair is a must. Looking forward to some black/volt colorways too.

Curious to see if they'll release an alternate upper version. I'm sure they will.

Back
Top Bottom