Air max 720 2019 Thread

Would any one care to explain on how to find the picture to scan in the first place? Im clueless...

Would any one care to explain on how to find the picture to scan in the first place? Im clueless...

I’m wondering the same thing!

Copped via snkrs cam, they arrive on Friday, can’t wait. First purchase through the app in a long time.

8BD0F407-D357-4123-BB35-384F52B6D2C0.jpeg

There was a website listed in the 'img error' link in sneakrs.. Go to that and it got you to download a pretty big zip file that had that image in 4 parts hidden away.. It was convoluted for sure, and I was getting there when the image was posted here.
Mine getting delivered tomorrow.. Still hyped.. :D

There was a website listed in the 'img error' link in sneakrs.. Go to that and it got you to download a pretty big zip file that had that image in 4 parts hidden away.. It was convoluted for sure, and I was getting there when the image was posted here.
Mine getting delivered tomorrow.. Still hyped.. :D

Congrats man. I still don’t see the image error in snkrs. I’m looking every where in snkrs...

I'm excited to get these in hand tomorrow, got lucky by refreshing snkrs over and over. Pictures have looked great but I don't think they give them justice.

Congrats man. I still don’t see the image error in snkrs. I’m looking every where in snkrs...
I think they removed that page when the alloted early access pairs were gone. Sneakrs cam was off the product page this morning.

Sorry if this has been asked a zillion times before, but are these gonna be difficult to cop tomorrow if you're in line at lauch time? Or have they made them in good numbers?

Sorry if this has been asked a zillion times before, but are these gonna be difficult to cop tomorrow if you're in line at lauch time? Or have they made them in good numbers?
First official release of a new shoe they want to sell a ton of *should* be a huge production run. Nike know these are gonna sell like mad, but we all know how they think low numbers generate hype..

I wondering how limited these were going to be too....just got them in hand and damn they fire, look better on feet and make me want to cop some of the other colorways.... definitely the blackouts and maybe the sunrises. Think those will be easier to get then these northern lights though. Will post pics later....:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Yeah hopefully these are dope and hope everyone who wants a pairs get em.....going to unds on my honeymoon in April.
As much as I'm pretending I'm just gonna check them for size and put them away.. It won't happen.. Unless there's 2 feet of snow outside.

I believe it is going to be easy.. every store is getting them and they didn't sell out at pre launch.. should be very easy

Dropping all over the place, loads of websites. Plus here in Australia most of the retailers seem to be getting them. Plus up on ndc. Dont think you need to worried about winning any raffles.

Back
Top Bottom