Air max 720 2019 Thread

^^^If that's a basketball shoe, that's a rolled ankle waiting to happen.

Last edited:
I was able to get my hands on these shoes early! I'm trying to take better pictures somewhere, but for now, I'll show you the few essential pictures since this one comes in a special box.

I had no choice but to go 1/2 size up due to availability, but it works for me (I also prefer a little room width-wise for wiggle room.) TTS may be the way to go, but I didn't get a chance to try that on, so please take it with a grain of salt. If it helps, Nightwing from Weartesters went TTS while liking his shoes to fit snug. I'm one who likes to have a looser fit since I also wear thick socks, and I think the width would've been too snug for me if I go TTS.

From just trying on, the comfort is great! Not as new since we are familiar with the Air Max 270s, but it is definitely a bit enhanced and I love the AM270s. You get a good mix of the squishy Air unit with the firmness of the center underneath. It is, to me, significantly higher than the Air Max 270s and the Vapormax, so you're really up there.

46094469274_23e3dc1b8f_b.jpg

46094423784_154306a335_b.jpg

32943797768_a469327320_b.jpg

I’m confused. Are both the more traditional orange sunset pair AND that more goldish pair dropping? Seen both referred to as the sunsets.

Thanks for the link V vig09 but Mr Porter's tax and shipping to Australia makes them more expensive than current prices on goat. Would've loved to get them early but hmmm....patience, if resale is this cheap now they shouldn't be too hard on release day.

Should I get now or just wait to check em out in stores
That’s totally up to you my man. I went ahead and grabbed them. These are one of my most anticipated drops of the year. So I didn’t wanna sleep.

If you want this colorway in particular,it probably wouldn’t hurt to go ahead and grab them now. If you just wanna try the model, there seems to be no shortage of upcoming color ways that I’m sure you would be able to try on in store.

Back
Top Bottom