Air max 720 2019 Thread

Missed out :smh:

Nice to see those detail shots tho

Someone please @ me if these pop up anywhere else before the 1st

Ah bummer. I got a 10.5 and think theyll probaby be a touch small when they arrive.

Dude over the page got a half size down, 11. Ask him.

That’s totally up to you my man. I went ahead and grabbed them. These are one of my most anticipated drops of the year. So I didn’t wanna sleep.

If you want this colorway in particular,it probably wouldn’t hurt to go ahead and grab them now. If you just wanna try the model, there seems to be no shortage of upcoming color ways that I’m sure you would be able to try on in store.
Yeaa I want this colorway.. it’s so dope reminds me of the eggplant foams .. and I love that colorway

You guys don’t think this colorway will be available everywhere come the first?? I thought all stores was getting these???

I ordered my size 11(True Size) on GOAT on FridY of last week, so hopefully it actually ships before 2/1/19.

Where's those black ones withe iridescent/pink swoosh that were previewed when these were first announced?

Nobody answered my question lol.. how is mrporter able to sale now and ship before release date ?

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg

Wonder if they’ll use this new air unit tech on older air max models if they’re putting the PSI on these pairs or is that never gonna happen

Wonder if they’ll use this new air unit tech on older air max models if they’re putting the PSI on these pairs or is that never gonna happen
They are still using vapor max on older models. I expect these to go the same way. Although they didn’t use the 270 unit on any older models. That would have been, for lack of a better term, “interesting”.

Back
Top Bottom