Air max 720 2019 Thread

My experience as well. I may need to keep this pair.
So I've I only worn them a couple hours and haven't walked far in them. But I wish that dude in the video review above expanded on why he thinks they are uncomfortable. I am shocked how bouncy they are, so I don't see how he can be talking about that. Maybe the combination of the slant potentially pushing your toes to the front and something to do with how the cushioning breaks in is it. I dunno. But if we're just talking about some bounce under your foot, these are, as I said earlier, way bouncier than any Air Max I've worn in forever. They do feel WEIRD in some ways, maybe that starts to wear on your feet/legs after a while. Again, no idea. But will obviously find out soon enough. I'm just impressed that at least for once in a blue moon, a shoe like this basically feels how it looks. Can't say that for a boatload of "big air" Nikes these days. I love my AM97s, but those are concrete X 5 compared to this.

Last edited:
I have to agree. I’m quite shocked at how comfortable these are especially after reading some of the “uncomfortable” reviews. Perhaps they do break down quickly and the forefoot becomes uncomfortable?

79B6F426-B452-4A6E-9BCC-053E97188574.jpeg

I have to agree. I’m quite shocked at how comfortable these are especially after reading some of the “uncomfortable” reviews. Perhaps they do break down quickly and the forefoot becomes uncomfortable?

79B6F426-B452-4A6E-9BCC-053E97188574.jpeg

Ya man, guess we'll find out. But I don't see how they will break down quick ... unless it's all an illusion in the forefoot, at least, and it's the insole/foam part of the outsole giving that feel. Either way, I don't care right now. Love these. At worst, they're still bouncier out of the box than any other Air Max so also at worst, they'll end up feeling like that. And we all wear those left and right, anyway.

But yo, what's up with those orange laces? Did you buy those on your own or was I supposed to get those in the box? I didn't if so. I probably wouldn't use them, anyway, so no biggie regardless. Just curious.

Reactions: ARK
They come with the orange laces in the box. Found mine under the paper

Ha, thanks man. I didn't realize. Will have to look in my box later, didn't even notice them in there yesterday but I never looked under the paper.

This is classic. Came home from work and opened my sunrise box to check out the orange laces I didn’t realize were in there. And these dinks gave me tan laces that appear intended for the desert colorway or whatever it’s called. SMFH. Thanks, Nike, thanks :lol:

I dunno if I’d ever use the orange laces but it pisses me off not to have what I’m supposed to have. I’ll hit up chat tomorrow. At least I can probably get a code out of it.

This is classic. Came home from work and opened my sunrise box to check out the orange laces I didn’t realize were in there. And these dinks gave me tan laces that appear intended for the desert colorway or whatever it’s called. SMFH. Thanks, Nike, thanks :lol:

I dunno if I’d ever use the orange laces but it pisses me off not to have what I’m supposed to have. I’ll hit up chat tomorrow. At least I can probably get a code out of it.

Pic of laces?

:lol:

They won’t even look good on the Golds.

LOL can you believe that ****? :smh:
I haven't had any real issues with a new pair in a LONG time (well, other than my emerald 11 lows I wore six times and then started squeaking terribly and Nike rejected my return), so I was due for something dumb. The actual shoes I got here are straight with no issues, so that's the main thing. And as I mentioned, I doubt I'd have actually ever used the orange laces because I think the black laces balance the shoe. So I'm not REALLY bent about it but it's just the principle. Hell, until someone posted that pic yesterday of theirs, I didn't even know they were supposed to come with extra laces. Still, I'm going to make a stink to Nike chat and milk a code out of them hopefully. I'll be happy if I can get that. Actually turns out as a bonus if so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom