Air max 720 2019 Thread

Has anyone worn these shoes for longer than 4-5 hours? I recently did so and to my surprise... they kinda got worse by the 4th or 5th hour and throughout. Maybe it was just me, but... you guys ever experience soreness on your feet flexor where you can't lift your toes or flex your foot up? I felt that by the time I was wearing it during my 5th hour and didn't expect the Air unit to be too... drastic, I guess? I can't find the right word. By the end of it, I was REALLY ready to take the shoes off.

I'm just now torn, because the shoes still look nice, but I can't vouch the same about the comfort. The 270s was a nice and solid medium; the 720s feel a bit too much.
I had the opposite experience. They felt amazing the first day last week when I tried them on for a bit around my office. Then the next day I put them on at home after work and after a bit I started thinking, man, this forward slant seems awkward and uncomfortable, like it's making me sore, I don't know about these after all. But then I wore them out and about for hours over the weekend and that feeling went away and now they just feel great. I can see how they might not work for everyone, though. I'll definitely buy more pairs when the right colorways come along.

Has anyone worn these shoes for longer than 4-5 hours? I recently did so and to my surprise... they kinda got worse by the 4th or 5th hour and throughout. Maybe it was just me, but... you guys ever experience soreness on your feet flexor where you can't lift your toes or flex your foot up? I felt that by the time I was wearing it during my 5th hour and didn't expect the Air unit to be too... drastic, I guess? I can't find the right word. By the end of it, I was REALLY ready to take the shoes off.

I'm just now torn, because the shoes still look nice, but I can't vouch the same about the comfort. The 270s was a nice and solid medium; the 720s feel a bit too much.
Been wearing mine to work pretty regularly since they dropped, so couple of times a week for up to 12 hours at at time. Haven't experienced any discomfort like you describe. Only weirdness for me is when I'm walking, the shoe does this side to side wobble on impact. Not so much a comfort issue, rather stability, and even then it's only slight. While I agree that the air bag is a bit much, the small issue I have isn't enough to put me off wearing and enjoying them.

I've been wearing mine every friday for a good 5 hours, no real issues, but after standing up for 5 hours i'm ready to sit down

Anyone knows when these will drop?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 56
I just tried these on in store and wow what a let down. They looked like clown shoes in my size 13's, midsole was stiff and the air wasn't noticeable. I was really hyped for these, what a sad day.

So are these the official replacements for the AM 20xx line? Also is there an official thread for those shoes

So are these the official replacements for the AM 20xx line? Also is there an official thread for those shoes

Nah, the yearly Air Max flagship line moved over to the Vapormax. Last year, although not really indicated, was the Vapormax CS. This year is the Vapormax 2019. The discussion's happening in the Vapormax thread.

Think these are different from the ones that dropped last week.

These look more triple black, and the ones that dropped already are more black/anthracite.

I think those in the pic are the China exclusives from the Throwback Future Pack

EDIT: Yes they are:

From Nike's post on the pack, they explicitly mention an "Air Max 720 in a matte-finish black base exclusive to Greater China".

Back
Top Bottom