Air max 720 2019 Thread

I think because the bubble is so big they do feel a little weird the 1st time you wear them but mine don’t feel slanted. I +.5 sized up and they are great. I could’ve done tts if they had my size but for casual wear they are great.

I havent noticed that at all.

Probably idiots not doing the laces up properly or similar, or wearing half size too small. Always blame the shoe, like nike dont know what theyre doing.

SMH.

I think because the bubble is so big they do feel a little weird the 1st time you wear them but mine don’t feel slanted. I +.5 sized up and they are great. I could’ve done tts if they had my size but for casual wear they are great.
Mine felt that way the first few hours I wore them. Then it went away. Since then I find them extremely comfortable and love the bounce they provide. Can walk in them for hours now with no issues. I actually forget I’m wearing them.

C7A9B8CC-2612-4185-B00D-CA6E06ED408F.jpeg

:emoji_heart_eyes:

Hopefully these aren't a women's release.

Did this model sell well? Half shoes on the hash wall at my clearance store is this model.

They were still full price plus the 30% off this weekend promotion.

Nope and I’ve been looking harder than OBJ Staring at dude.

AC0BFAAD-4D4E-4F76-BEEF-0C167F99512B.gif
:rofl:

Only pair I need!

The Women’s got all the good colors imo, men’s pair have been meh at best for me. So this OBJ pair is the one

That Red/Blue fade pair is beautiful

Been rocking the Royal Blues for a few weeks. Just ordered the Volts last night. Love the shoe, a bit more comfortable than the Vapormax for me. Hope they release some crazy colorways for summer!

I been hearing that due to the height of the bag on the heel your foot sits at a “slant” in these and after a while they put some strain on your toes and overall discomfort.....

Can anyone atest to this?
Yup this is true. I tried them on this weekend and was shocked by how uncomfortable they were.

Those are nice..

Hope they come up with more gradient colorways. If they don't I aint mad at what I already got. I still need to get the neon green gradient joints

Back
Top Bottom