Air max 720 2019 Thread

Got my iridescent pair from the Nike.com sale, figured they'd be worth a try for $190 off. FedEx delivered these to the wrong address yesterday, called FedEx, they said they were delivered to the wrong address and to contact Nike so I did and they shipped another pair over night... then a few hours later I get a call from the leasing office that someone returned my pair. :smile:

20190718_143837.jpg

My pair came in yesterday as well. When I tried them on, I could definitely feel the cushion. But they started to hurt the lateral side of my feet after walking in them for a while. Does anyone know if they will be broken in after some use? I really like the shoes.

My pair came in yesterday as well. When I tried them on, I could definitely feel the cushion. But they started to hurt the lateral side of my feet after walking in them for a while. Does anyone know if they will be broken in after some use? I really like the shoes.
break in is definitely needed. Be patient and you’ll love them.
Wearing my blackouts today in Paris

Might have to cop them volts :nerd:

Got my iridescent pair from the Nike.com sale, figured they'd be worth a try for $190 off. FedEx delivered these to the wrong address yesterday, called FedEx, they said they were delivered to the wrong address and to contact Nike so I did and they shipped another pair over night... then a few hours later I get a call from the leasing office that someone returned my pair. :smile:

20190718_143837.jpg

If they are an 11/11.5 pay it forward and send the extra pair this way lol.

UnDSing these today... sold my other pair for $100 so I actually made $25 with these shoes. Kinda feel obligated to get another pair now, but we'll see after today.

Also OBJs are trash.

Goddamn man, still no silver bullet version. It's either never coming or Nike is going to sit on the classic colorways until it's released every other conceivable 720 colorway and needs to boost sales again way down the road. Pissing me off LOL

Back
Top Bottom