Air Max 90 Current- Pics Inside

They're a Fall release. The infared colorway is set for a July release date which means they'll hit stores late June early July. and August for theblk/royal.

They are breathable.

No need to worry about this shoe, they look great on and feel great on. After a day of wearing the shoes I had a lot of people inquiring about what I waswearing.

what's the price point on these? and any online site receive these yet?

just saw 'em on ebay seller was asking $299 bin %@$!!!

any word on the actual release date for these...i.e. availability on SWOOSH or NDC?
thanks!

the actual release date is JULY...which means shop should start receiving them at the end of June..meaning now.

Info & Photos: Sneaker News
air-max-90-current-infrared-01.jpg

The new upgraded version of the Air Max 90 called the Air Max 90 Current is dropping sooner than you think - they dropped today in select boutiquesincluding the Rivington Club. This 'current' version of the Air Max 90 features several technology upgrades from the original the two of the mostnoticeable would be the Nike Free Sole on the front half of the sneaker, also on the front, the toebox has been completely been transformed into mesh. The sideheel also gets a minor upgrade with added ventilation. A neat upgrade which is not noticeable to the eye but are to the feet is the molded heel locking systemwhich helps grip the wearers achilles tendon for added support and comfort. Yes they feel great! Do you like this upgrade? We suggest you check them out inperson.

Style: 326861-101
Color: White - Black - Infared - Medium Grey
Price: $125

Available now at:
The Rivington Club
158 Rivington Street
New York, NY 10002
TEL: (212) 375-8128
> The Rivington Club

air-max-90-current-infrared-02.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-03.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-04.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-07.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-06.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-05.jpg

air-max-90-current-infrared-08.jpg

Molded heel locking system - Very comfortable.

those look like they would rip easily too.....damn i could just imagine the fight i'd get into if someone steps on these in the train....ima end up on theNY1 minute

the infareds look aiiiite, but they look man comfortable. ill see how they look in person/on my feet.

So these won't be releasing at regular spots like Footlocker and such? And would someone be so kind as to confirm the $125.00 retail price?

I just noticed this but I wonder why they decided to not make the part on the midsole surrounding the air pocket infared like the OG 90's...

l_e20472822d5e7c6871b7edf4e731e329.jpg

This would have clinched doing a phone order for me, but now I am waiting to see them in person, and probably will wait for sale prices...

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I just noticed this but I wonder why they decided to not make the part on the midsole surrounding the air pocket infared like the OG 90's...

l_e20472822d5e7c6871b7edf4e731e329.jpg

This would have clinched doing a phone order for me, but now I am waiting to see them in person, and probably will wait for sale prices...

Agreed! I feel the same way. Not enough infrared IMO.

How does the bulk of these compare to regular 90s?

They're looking pretty tempting.

Back
Top Bottom