Air Max 90 Current TZ

Picked these up today the first day they released in Seattle. I know they are Tier Zero, but I didnt see any hype or anyone talking about them or even see athread, and I think they are pretty
pimp.gif
, little small on me but o well. Iftheres another thread, lock, but just released in Seattle, might still be at or popping up at some Tier Zeros. Provider Australia has a few pairs left Ibelieve.

Think i saw a picture of these in a thread somewhere but black and whatever color is usually comes out nice.

Nope, looks like it in the picture but its Grey. Quality on these is pretty high, and mesh is comfortable as always, and black so it wont get dirty.

IMO Just cus it's a TZ account don't make it dope... Something about the currents that I can't stand. My $0.02.

Originally Posted by arisorous

IMO Just cus it's a TZ account don't make it dope... Something about the currents that I can't stand. My $0.02.
Put some on your feet and you'll change your mind, especsh some Infras or some 10 ACs, that's whathappened to me.

For whatever reason you never see much chatter or hype over AM 90 Currents around here, not even for the Infrareds. Those look pretty goo, but not high on thelist of 90 Current CWs or any 90 CW for that matter.

very nice, but a little basic to be a tier zero i think. something like this would be really appreciated as a gr, i've been looking for a pair, butit's just not a shoe i consider "heat" enough to merit tier zero.

am 90 currents are some of the most comfy shoes i wear! new ones are fire! anyone know where i can pick these up around chicago?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Is that color considered "Fresh Water" also?
highly doubt it, i know nike tends to use the same name for different shades of colors from time to time but these look way too off from that darkteal on the freshwater 95s or the new griffey retros to be included with that whole "freshwater pack"

nope they arent freshwater, the blue is different, and there is no grey or white on them either. suprised there hasnt been more hype, these are pretty limited,might have to return my pair cause they are to small though

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Is that color considered "Fresh Water" also?
highly doubt it, i know nike tends to use the same name for different shades of colors from time to time but these look way too off from that dark teal on the freshwater 95s or the new griffey retros to be included with that whole "freshwater pack"
mostlikely has neon/neo turq/turquoise on the box,same as am 90

Major in DC has them. I just picked mine up on Saturday. Just google majordc, and you can find their info.

Back
Top Bottom