air max 90 denim medium grey var red

does anyone know if the air max 90 medium gray denim varsity red will be dropping in retail stores or will this be online exclusive?

does anyone know if the air max 90 medium gray denim varsity red will be dropping in retail stores or will this be online exclusive?

These?  They're all over ebay if this is what you're talking about
images

images

If those are indeed what you're talking about, they've been in stores for a minute. Got mines at a shop round my way sometime last month if I remember correctly.

If those are indeed what you're talking about, they've been in stores for a minute. Got mines at a shop round my way sometime last month if I remember correctly.

I copped my pair last week. Went in to a FNL and forgot they were releasing. Really dope shoe. Surprised people aren't going crazy over these.

So check your finishline.

I copped my pair last week. Went in to a FNL and forgot they were releasing. Really dope shoe. Surprised people aren't going crazy over these.

So check your finishline.

no those are part of the demin pack but there is three one color is light gray denim sail and red 

no those are part of the demin pack but there is three one color is light gray denim sail and red 

This is one of those pairs nobody wants now but in a couple years people are gonna be saying damn I wish I bought those off the sale racks...

This is one of those pairs nobody wants now but in a couple years people are gonna be saying damn I wish I bought those off the sale racks...

Back
Top Bottom