Air Max 90 Fall 2008 Preview Includes The New AM90 Hybrids In OG Infrared *NT First online*

Hey Guys im back again with some very early looks to follow up my last similar post with the agassiretros here i bring you some air max 90 hybrids which look to combine the airmax 90 WITH MESH!!! with a nike free. but first i have another regular am90 whichi am not sure if it is mesh toebox or not but has a funky multi color sole
Air Max 90 325018-111 White/Varsity Red/White FA2008, Urban Release
d5125314d762eebcad12c7b6fed5ea655ff67a6.jpg

Now for the very interesting hybrids: first up is the black and anthracite colorway
Air Max 90 Hybrid+ 326861-001 Black/Anthracite/Varsity Royal/Black FA2008 (fall 2008) [somewhere fromjuly-september] Indie Release
76c35308407068dae581addc2dac5da04f4bd7c.jpg

Air Max 90 Hybrid+ 326861-101 White/Black/Infrared/Medium Grey FA2008 (fall 2008) [somewhere fromjuly-september] Indie Release

9cc35f0d49f463beeeeda9e424850e87e3c7f0e.jpg

Hit me with any questions you may have,

-DV

I completely missed the hybrid part and was wondering where the hell the front part of the shoe went.

not bad. Not good, but not bad. Maybe when they go on sale I'll consider them.

Thanks as always for the pics though.

I like that full open mesh toe- kinda reminds me of some of the old school runners ( Air Mariah maybe? Sock runner?)

But now should I sell my 2 DS pairs of Infrared 90's?

thanks for posting up the pics. all 3 look terrible but the last one is especially heinous. straight-up stink doo doo trash.

Originally Posted by DJGlue

They're alright...just wish there were more Infrared on the shoe.

I agree ! i like the infra on the midsole, the plain white midsole is ehhh

Nah, I like the fact that there's not more Infrared on the midsole.

If you want that Infrared 90 look, then go buy some Infrared 90's.

Good job on these Nike- I love that open mesh all over the toe, and love the half free sole- the midsole remains most of the look of the 90's, but it alsoallows increased flexibility and comfort in the forefoot.

These are gonna be perfect to wear next summer.

Could be a very comfortable shoe.... (Nods in approval...)

...But the whole 'Hybrid - 3M Croc - Patent-leather - Camo - Jordan Fusion - Glow in the dark' thing is gettin' played out.

Guys i will have a price on these very soon i lost it while gathering the pics/info also i will have the fall 2008 airmax 1 premium sp's post coming verysoon

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by DJGlue

They're alright...just wish there were more Infrared on the shoe.

I agree ! i like the infra on the midsole, the plain white midsole is ehhh

ditto on these comments, or at least a infrared bubble, because you know the paint will crack right off.

Infrareds have to be copped.
And what's an Indie release? Will the places that normally get LS Jordans (Footaction) get those in?

I'm just waiting for another Infrared retro. 5 pairs minimum--3 to keep and 2 to sell a few years later.

Those infrareds look like they will attract all the dirt within a 5 mile radius.
Regardless both those hybrids will be copped.

those look pretty good. that white mesh on the front is gonna look good for like 2 wears and then an accident will occur and 60 threads will be made asking howto clean it.

Back
Top Bottom