air max 90/humara

YO PEEP GAME, I just saw this an thought I'd share......this is fresh, from our boyz at hypebeast

Air Max 90 includes the use of thelace loops and heel straps. The bottom half of the shoe features a full-length Air Max unit with speckled midsole

The latest Nike models to go under the knife in Nike's ongoing hybrid project is the Air Max 90 and the ACG Humara. The familiar upper of the . No wordyet on availability or release dates but stay tuned for more details.

Sooooo f'ing up two shoes at once wasnt enough nike?
Now you're going for three....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Okay. I'm really considering really slowing down, or maybe halting my purcahses on new releases, especially after the Penny2.

You know what? I'm normally more traditional with retros, not into hybrids...but there's something about these that kinda works for me. I wouldn'tdrop a ton of money on em, but I could pick them up for the right price.

Wow, Nike is really reaching with this one. Good colorway though, perhaps if you put it on an AIR MAX 97, it would work.

thats a big negative on that good buddy....swing and miss once again nike......

I just ducked in this post because I got lost on my way to the puma forum

They are sick, I really like the speckled sole and the air bubble on the whole bottom, and I like the resemblance of air max90s in them

i really think nike did a great job cant wait to see other colors....and keep da speckels on all future releases, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom