~~ AIR MAX 90 ~~ Infrared ~~ China?????

What's up everyone....I haven't been on NT for awhile so I've been 'out the loop', so to speak, but what's the deal with all of the AM90 Infrareds that are selling on the Bay that are coming from China?

It seems that there are 4 or 5 different sellers (or maybe the same seller with different names) on the Bay that have NUMEROUS AM90's (2008 release) inthe infrared color.

What's the deal with these? They appear to be legit. Are these any different than the joints that came out last year in the US? Different materials,b-grades, ect? I just don't understand why they have so many to sell. Were these released out in China and weren't popular, like they are in theStates? Any insight would be great.

Thanks NT

most people in china are into converse, addidas , puma. The hype for nike shoes isnt as great as it is here in the States.

That's what I was thinking...these are all reputable sellers too. 99% and up FB and many many sales. Just seemed weird to me that there are that many outthere now...

BTW...what was the beef over the 2008 AM 90 Infrared when it released last year? I know most ppl didn't care for the 'premium' ostrich version orthe 'Currents' and that the 2008 doesn't have the large air unit like the old versions did....I guess what I'm getting at is how much differentis the 2008 AM 90 Infrared compared to the HOA release, back in 2005?

Thanks Frank. Hard to tell over the damn LCD monitor and not having the opportunity to see them side by side in person. They're definitely NOT 'RunninGunnin' Infra-Pink though...haha...thank God.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

BTW...what was the beef over the 2008 AM 90 Infrared when it released last year? I know most ppl didn't care for the 'premium' ostrich version or the 'Currents' and that the 2008 doesn't have the large air unit like the old versions did....I guess what I'm getting at is how much different is the 2008 AM 90 Infrared compared to the HOA release, back in 2005?

I'm still waiting for them to be 'everywhere' like some people said. Oh wait.....

Like everyone else said they are a lighter red (some say pink) then the HOA release by far saw both in person the other day

I was thinkin the same, and prices have dropped too. Imma probably cop soon but idk whether to go with the classics or premiums? Leaning towards classics.

Damn I'm still waiting for these to be a GR
smh.gif

I need to get some infrareds, I can't bring myself to pay $200+ for them though

Cant see them bein a GR anytime soon man....
But if you do abit research i expect you can come across a pair at a very reasonable price!!

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

BTW...what was the beef over the 2008 AM 90 Infrared when it released last year? I know most ppl didn't care for the 'premium' ostrich version or the 'Currents' and that the 2008 doesn't have the large air unit like the old versions did....I guess what I'm getting at is how much different is the 2008 AM 90 Infrared compared to the HOA release, back in 2005?

I'm still waiting for them to be 'everywhere' like some people said. Oh wait.....

laugh.gif

i remember that

i really dont understand you people. there are am 90 infrareds on ebay from american sellers too. the reason is because they just released in late 08. i'mnot sure what the big riddle is

Originally Posted by Lrrr

laugh.gif

i remember that

i know if me an ohio boy can come across a ton of pairs i'm pretty sure you can. i mean there are some on ebay for like 130.00 right now cmon people dosome hustlin

i really dont understand you people. there are am 90 infrareds on ebay from american sellers too. the reason is because they just released in late 08. i'm not sure what the big riddle is

That's the exact reason for my post!! I was wondering why/how these prices were so low out of China (besides the high shipping cost). I copped so thanksto everyone. I would like to get an HOA some day though, but over 2bills? Ouch.

Well I'm still looking for a size 12 in these or the premiums at a reasonable price and I can't even find any on ebay.

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by Lrrr

laugh.gif

i remember that

i know if me an ohio boy can come across a ton of pairs i'm pretty sure you can. i mean there are some on ebay for like 130.00 right now cmon people do some hustlin

Actually, I've got plenty... I was being a wise ***. If you remember the post from last summer..

you can find them for resonable prices still but only some sizes. I'm a sz13 and haven't ever come across an 08' for under $200, at that priceyou're better off searching for HOA's

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

you can find them for resonable prices still but only some sizes. I'm a sz13 and haven't ever come across an 08' for under $200, at that price you're better off searching for HOA's
Same here.

Can't usually find 13s on the 'bay, and, if I do, the price is ******ed.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Well I'm still looking for a size 12 in these or the premiums at a reasonable price and I can't even find any on ebay.

im in the same boat, my HOA's are lightweight beat and ive beenn looking for a 12 in the 08's for a while and never come across them.

Back
Top Bottom