Air Max 90 "Infrared" releasing in PI?

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Would you have coped it if it was "Kambing" leather?LoL....j/k bro!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Expected release month is right around the corner. I hope that Nike commits and you all get it there too!

i'm hoping it's going to be this week, the 24th, same release date in the US. I noticed for the past few releases, it's the same or near US release dates. but i maybe wrong...

anyone know which store that sells women's sizes? i called NP g4 and they said they only have the kid's sizes.

Originally Posted by warped

i'm hoping it's going to be this week, the 24th, same release date in the US. I noticed for the past few releases, it's the same or near US release dates. but i maybe wrong...

Possible. Same scheme happened with the Air Jordan 2.

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

anyone know which store that sells women's sizes? i called NP g4 and they said they only have the kid's sizes.

I think saw them on NS Megamall yesterday, I'm not that sure but I think I saw them there.

Better call the store for confirmation.

size 3.5Y - 6.5Y is considered big kids / women's size

Originally Posted by Laurence

I think saw them on NS Megamall yesterday, I'm not that sure but I think I saw them there.

Better call the store for confirmation.
Spotted them too at NP Eastwood, 4 cw's available and the infra red for kidds if not mistaken.. 4495php for the womens and 3495php i think for the kidds.

wmnsam90.jpg

img0437640x480k.jpg

AM Infra for kids are also available in NP Mall of Asia...as well as the AJ IX Citrus. they're still on sale on selected items.

we can all hope. Official release is July 24, 2010. So it's either today or tomorrow.

Damn, Flyin' like "PAN CAKE" (l0l) here in the US. Selective or out of stock on sizes. Majority shops and sites like: Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, etc. Freakin' Nike.com don't even got em??? What the??? No consistency... I just got my pair. In need at least 1 more to stock. On a liter note...Primitive x Justine Jaro video! Check it out peeps! =) Youtube that mugg!!!

Checked w/ NS BHS earlier, still no updates if they will release it here..

Just checking in to see if anyone has any word lately regarding the shoe being released locally...

i am seriously thinking about getting these abroad but if there is any hint of it releasing here, i will wait it out

this release is killin me, ordering abroad is too pricey

still no word if this drops here. nikeph, just please answer yes or no?

Copped my pair in Footlocker Australia. A bit pricey indeed. Hope it will drop in PI soon so I can get a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom