AIR MAX 90 - LIGHT CHARCOAL/LIQUID LIME ... info???

I just saw these up on rmkstore for pre-order.  These weren't on myradar at all for this year, which leaves wondering if they're going tobe released in the U.S.  Does anybody have release info???  Thanks inadvance.
73d150e26ba4e1ca39287ef0fa6cbf6ae99759e.jpg

Personally they look sick to me.  U.S. release or not, they will be mine.  A little closet-buddy for my infrareds. 
smokin.gif

On a related note, I'm sooo glad I didn't break down and cop these last month...
12035233e91a675baf86e74ec5f53fa6bc1ad22.jpg

Due to the perforated leather toe (rather than mesh)...
66935e7ee71063a9af79e0c7ce08c8e7cff6357.jpg

Still trying to figure out what Nike was thinking with that one. 
mad.gif

I just saw these up on rmkstore for pre-order.  These weren't on myradar at all for this year, which leaves wondering if they're going tobe released in the U.S.  Does anybody have release info???  Thanks inadvance.
73d150e26ba4e1ca39287ef0fa6cbf6ae99759e.jpg

Personally they look sick to me.  U.S. release or not, they will be mine.  A little closet-buddy for my infrareds. 
smokin.gif

On a related note, I'm sooo glad I didn't break down and cop these last month...
12035233e91a675baf86e74ec5f53fa6bc1ad22.jpg

Due to the perforated leather toe (rather than mesh)...
66935e7ee71063a9af79e0c7ce08c8e7cff6357.jpg

Still trying to figure out what Nike was thinking with that one. 
mad.gif

Those "cool grey" 90's look promising.  Hope they come this way.  Lol, I ordered those white volt 90's off of NDC and returned them the day I received hem.  The perf toebox and the fact the grey toe area was leather also was not working for me.  If it had been sueded I might have kept them.

Those "cool grey" 90's look promising.  Hope they come this way.  Lol, I ordered those white volt 90's off of NDC and returned them the day I received hem.  The perf toebox and the fact the grey toe area was leather also was not working for me.  If it had been sueded I might have kept them.

yea the leather threw it off for me. but couldn't pass with the discount. (NDC is nearly sold out of them)

but the ones on rmkstore are 100x better, if/when they drop, copped :haat

yea the leather threw it off for me. but couldn't pass with the discount. (NDC is nearly sold out of them)

but the ones on rmkstore are 100x better, if/when they drop, copped :haat

hey guys, i know this doesn't have to do with the post but i felt like it was unecessary for me to create another thread about a simple question. could anyone shed me some light on this colorway for the am90's? was it a woman's colorway? and what is the name of the colorway. thanks for your time and help!

hey guys, i know this doesn't have to do with the post but i felt like it was unecessary for me to create another thread about a simple question. could anyone shed me some light on this colorway for the am90's? was it a woman's colorway? and what is the name of the colorway. thanks for your time and help!

Originally Posted by pskay

http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produ....html&XTCsid=f4624ec2b8e56f5d175130224106229cThey are woman's:
http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produ....html&XTCsid=f4624ec2b8e56f5d175130224106229c

Looks like Im gonna have to order that pair in regards to this post.

AM87 - Same here bro'.  But I just cant seem to stop buying the 90s I like.

Originally Posted by pskay

http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produ....html&XTCsid=f4624ec2b8e56f5d175130224106229cThey are woman's:
http://www.thegoodwillout.com/produ....html&XTCsid=f4624ec2b8e56f5d175130224106229c

Looks like Im gonna have to order that pair in regards to this post.

AM87 - Same here bro'.  But I just cant seem to stop buying the 90s I like.

You are, it was a GR womens CW.

The 2nd pair in the first post is pretty serious if you ask me, having seen dudes wearing them i have to say the really do impress me, even though they didn't on the shelf.

Might have to get some.

Perforated leather has it's place, it's winter here and we have lots of rain, perfect sneak for this time of year here.

Although, the Infrared Soldier would have been a better release......come on Nike, just do it....

You are, it was a GR womens CW.

The 2nd pair in the first post is pretty serious if you ask me, having seen dudes wearing them i have to say the really do impress me, even though they didn't on the shelf.

Might have to get some.

Perforated leather has it's place, it's winter here and we have lots of rain, perfect sneak for this time of year here.

Although, the Infrared Soldier would have been a better release......come on Nike, just do it....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by air max 87

i havent seen a nice air max 90 in years.....
I don't know, these were pretty darn nice
nike-air-max-90-white-varsity-royal-obsidian.jpg
Agreed... but that about it for real.  AM90's have been floundering for years.  Its about time for them to drop a couple nice colorways WITH MESH TOES.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by air max 87

i havent seen a nice air max 90 in years.....
I don't know, these were pretty darn nice
nike-air-max-90-white-varsity-royal-obsidian.jpg
Agreed... but that about it for real.  AM90's have been floundering for years.  Its about time for them to drop a couple nice colorways WITH MESH TOES.

I asked a Nike rep about these on Livechat. She said it was already released back in March and that none of the authorized Nike stores had them.
Idk, but it seemed like she was confused b/c the first thing she said to me was that it was on NDC. I checked the link she gave and it was the other pair the OP posted.

Im hoping she was wrong...

Back
Top Bottom