AIR MAX 90 - LIGHT CHARCOAL/LIQUID LIME ... info???

I asked a Nike rep about these on Livechat. She said it was already released back in March and that none of the authorized Nike stores had them.
Idk, but it seemed like she was confused b/c the first thing she said to me was that it was on NDC. I checked the link she gave and it was the other pair the OP posted.

Im hoping she was wrong...

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I asked a Nike rep about these on Livechat. She said it was already released back in March and that none of the authorized Nike stores had them.
Idk, but it seemed like she was confused b/c the first thing she said to me was that it was on NDC. I checked the link she gave and it was the other pair the OP posted.

Yeah, she clearly had no idea what she was talking about.  Did you give her the style #?  The ones up on NDC are 309299-120.  The ones that are about to drop are 309299-021.  Totally different colorways.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Yeah, she clearly had no idea what she was talking about.  Did you give her the style #?  The ones up on NDC are 309299-120.  The ones that are about to drop are 309299-021.  Totally different colorways.

^^^ Yeah I gave it to her and I corrected her. After giving her the right code, she told me it was already released. I'll try again tomorrow when I get time, this is too good of a CW to pass up.

^^^ Yeah I gave it to her and I corrected her. After giving her the right code, she told me it was already released. I'll try again tomorrow when I get time, this is too good of a CW to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom