Air Max 90 Trainer 1

16kt6kl.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

oh no....please no.......

wally is gonna go ape sh!# with this one....

calm assertive energy. let hybrids exist as an entire seperate entity. im fine with that. but what comes first? The real thing. It's going on 9 years nowsince a GR in the USA for a og c/w at1. everyone is so enamered with the air trainer 1 as its been as basis of hybrids in the past but noone apprently wantsthe true original form as a wearable training shoe.

its a nice mid/high cut... not IDEAL for running specifically and not ideal in the slightest for anything else... Why do hybrids lack any bit of logic on thefunctionality front? I hate seeing so many nike retros turn into casual only shoes.

now im out of this thread. for those that enjoy it, thats fine. im not about to reign down on anyones happiness here. for those few still searching for 9 yearold 2000 at1 varsity reds, best of luck.

^there is a pic of it on somebodies foot so its deff not a ps.

they look alright, i might buy for a decent price.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

oh no....please no.......

wally is gonna go ape sh!# with this one....

calm assertive energy. let hybrids exist as an entire seperate entity. im fine with that. but what comes first? The real thing. It's going on 9 years now since a GR in the USA for a og c/w at1. everyone is so enamered with the air trainer 1 as its been as basis of hybrids in the past but noone apprently wants the true original form as a wearable training shoe.

its a nice mid/high cut... not IDEAL for running specifically and not ideal in the slightest for anything else... Why do hybrids lack any bit of logic on the functionality front? I hate seeing so many nike retros turn into casual only shoes.

now im out of this thread. for those that enjoy it, thats fine. im not about to reign down on anyones happiness here. for those few still searching for 9 year old 2000 at1 varsity reds, best of luck.
I hear ya, Wally. Its totally true - many of the hybrids are not functional. Some of the hybrid Team Jordans are actually decent balling shoes(Team AJ 2.5 for example), but for the most part many of the hybrid junk is just for "show". I wonder if the Trainer 2 SBs are good skate shoes....

As for this model...it could be worse. Like that ATC thing coming out soon....

No more hybrids. Please.

These arent the worst (see the Agassi one for instance) but still not a good look

Clicking on the link below the photo describes the shoe as a mock up based on what two people/two companies would "like to see as a released" shoe.I'm glad this one isnt coming from nike. although years back, nike did do their own mockup sample of an AF1 midsole on an air trainer upper. so this mockupis definetly not out of the realm of nike's capabilities.

http://www.cellophane-online.com/
AIRMAXTRAINER90_big_txt1_1024.jpg

Nike is definetly in that same thought stream as them feeling that hybrids are classics and bring out the best..
laugh.gif

what i think they shhould do is release a pair of infared at1's and then then some am90's and this time make them available to everyone

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

As for this model...it could be worse. Like that ATC thing coming out soon....

mad.gif
Oh, don't get me started on that atrocity...
ohwell.gif

As for these, nah... like Wally said, functionally, it doesn't make sense... the look just doesn't work for me either...

Back
Top Bottom