Air Max 90 - White/Bright Mandarin Orange-Black

Btw, if you guys use code EMFLV4H6 you can get $30 off (just add something for $5). It's for Footlocker online or in-store. Alternatively, use EMFLV4M6 for $15 off. Coupon expires May 1, 2011.

Btw, if you guys use code EMFLV4H6 you can get $30 off (just add something for $5). It's for Footlocker online or in-store. Alternatively, use EMFLV4M6 for $15 off. Coupon expires May 1, 2011.

eek.gif

i woulda loved orange around the air bubble, but other than that, it's clean

Pretty nice. Color placement is a bit off for me though. A different color around the air bubble would look better I think. Or at least give the air bubble itself some color.

Pretty nice. Color placement is a bit off for me though. A different color around the air bubble would look better I think. Or at least give the air bubble itself some color.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Only if it had black mesh..

check your local footlocker.u should be able to use the VIP coupon.buy some water protector and that will put them over109.00 and use the 39 off coupon.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Only if it had black mesh..

check your local footlocker.u should be able to use the VIP coupon.buy some water protector and that will put them over109.00 and use the 39 off coupon.

Legit. I haven't bought 90's in a minute either. I definately am feeling the white mesh it brings out the other colors well.

Legit. I haven't bought 90's in a minute either. I definately am feeling the white mesh it brings out the other colors well.

Back
Top Bottom