Air Max 90 White/Dark Turquoise/Black/Grey JD Exclusive (Pic's)

Here is a pair of 90's which released last week in JD's i know some might have already seen them in the AM Fam thread but here they are again for yourviewing pleasure.
I have also done a lace swap using paint as a rough illustration too see what would look better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

it seems like JD has had the 90s in this same colorway a bunch of times

true...but it also seems like they know what consumers on that side of the globe want...MESH
whereas Nike US continues to SLUM it up with this perforated crap.
tired.gif

Your relating too the laser blue releases last year,these are not laser blues!!this sort of colourway is quite a common jd colourway because it sells here inthe U.k,they are providing us Brits to what we want too see in a Air Max hence you Americans complaining alot of the time, I can see your lot anger though ican understand but here in the U.K there is a very big market for air max's whilst in America ( I could be wrong) it is basketball kicks....

I like these a lot. They're similar to the laser blue am90. Wish I was in Europe, gonna take a trip over there for sure

dang I need a friend in the UK.. there are a bunch of these exclusives I'd love to own...

Ehhh. They ok, if they were a US release I would cop on discount. Since they are JD I'll pass.

haha nice touch with the paint.

damn stupid am90 and their jdsports exclusives. dropped like 170 for the greenish lime ones in the uk...now the lower exchange rate it would cost like 130...

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

true...but it also seems like they know what consumers on that side of the globe want...MESH
whereas Nike US continues to SLUM it up with this perforated crap.
tired.gif
There's plenty of mesh AM90s out in the US right now. Go to Niketown and you should see at least 3 or 4 pairs. I just saw black/blue,gray/white, obsidian/white, plus a bunch of women's colorways like gray/powder blue, etc.

Also, if those aren't doing it for you, there are two different AM90's that you can iD (nikeid.com and nikesportswear.com) and the mesh quality onthose is excellent. So, no real reason to complain until you've exhausted all of these options.

Back
Top Bottom