Air Max 90s and Air Max 1s. What are these??

Hey guys,

Not sure if this belongs here. If not, please move. I came across these two pairs of air max. I'm mainly into Jordans and basketball shoes but I do have afew pairs of air max. However, I've never seen these before, so I'm hoping you guys can provide some insight on what these are. If I'm notmistaken, the Air Max 1s are part of a safari line? Were these part of a special pack, or anything like that? Well, I really liked the colorways, and I figuredothers in the NT community would too, so I ended up picking up doubles of each, size 10 and 10.5. If anyone else likes them just send me a pm.

2zq9zix.jpg

r7mzqg.jpg

54iuyt.jpg

2hdpjpy.jpg

The bottom pair are Mowabb 90s, a design inspired by the Air Mowabb nicknamed the "King of the mountain" hencethe same graphic on the rear.

Around the same time the top pair "Keep rippin, stop slippin" Air Max 1s released, along with Air Stab"runnin, gunnin".

All 3 shoes released in June 08 (officially) as part of the Greatest Hits pack.

Hope that answers you questions?.

Yep, I was excited for some reason when I bought my pair off NDC........then I got them and was like
indifferent.gif
Now there sitting DS at a local consignment shop for the past 5 months..cheap too.

What's up Dim, it's been a long time since we talked. Hope all is well. The AM1 are really nice. Anyways I don't know much about them but did seethe AM1 Safari this weekend at SVP outlet.. I would have grabbed them if the toe box was mesh.

the 90s look much better in pics....I wanted a pair until I saw em in person.

not terrible. but not great either.

Originally Posted by s dubl

the 90s look much better in pics....I wanted a pair until I saw em in person.

not terrible. but not great either.
i agree. i bought a pair of king of mountains and sold em cause of the way they looked in person. best am90 would be the infrareds. wish i had apair of them
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom