air max 90s running small for anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyceking

Banned
my older pairs from like 4 years ago fit true to size just picked up the infareds on ebay and they run about a full size small any1 else notice this problem with newer models? 

90's have gotten small...ive had to go up a size. I noticed it with my ID's...looks like they have changed manufacturing facilities, that may be the problem

Im  10.5 and have really wide feet. I usually go a half size up in air max 95 but tried on an 11 in infared 90's and they were still too tight.

Air max's have always run small. I don't think I've ever encountered an air max shoe that has run true to size. However, the current crop of air max 90's is Abnormally narrow fitting, so much so I can no longer wear the newer retro's.

yeah I had to go up a half size from 10.5 to 11. They were way small in the toes.

Wow.....was just going to order a 9 in some AM90s instead of my usual 9.5 as I feel like lately they got roomier. I still remember an old pair of Infrareds that were a size 9 and they were too tight. Guess I stick with a 9.5.

I think they've gotten smaller lately. Used to be true to size but now 1/2 size up. Same with 95's. For me at least.

97's were always 1/2 size up.

AM1's I'm true to size in though.

I feel they run true to size, but im sure the question is what you started in. I was wear air maxes way before anything else so I base my size on those.

While people say air maxes are getting smaller I feel like jordans are getting bigger. I have older jordans that fit good, but the few newer things I have seem to run big to me.

The problem with the retros is the make new specs for them because all the old stuff is tossed, hence they never feel the same. Some run small and some run big

1/2 a size small sounds right. I usually buy a 10.5 in jays but always try to get a size 11 in 90's to prevent my little toe from getting squished.

they tend to run big for females though. I bought a size 7 and it fit like a 8.5.

yea i would say they run small but only liek a half size. u wear 11.5s in Js but 12s in 90s. the 11.5 AM90s felt small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom