Air max 90's

So over the past few month I have really started to move away from j's and started to get more in to straight Nike kick. I really like the air max 90's can anyone give me a few places online that I can't find em for a good price and actually has them in stock

if you like am90 such as myself and want the GR releases and the HEAT you have to check out ebay overseas or overseas online stores

Good for you for getting a bit tired of Jordan's. Same thing happened to me a few years ago. Air Max's are always a tough shoe and you could wear them with more.

Same boat , I'm 28 now and I wear air maxes a lot more than my jays, look cleaner and more worldwide accepted since a lot of thugs wear Jordan's now and it kind of gives them a bad rep

AM 90's are one of my favorite shoes....  My tastes haven't changed since the 90's though.  AM 90's, AM 1's, AM 95's, Jordans, Dunks, AF1's, Huraches, Trainer 1's, and now the occasional Lebron/Kobe.

AM 90's are timeless and should always be copped..... 

Overall, I'd say the AM90s are my favorite running sneaker that I haven't considered buying yet.

You can find some, IMO, heat on rif.la ..The prices are pretty good too..And you can always find a decent variety on flightclub.com, but the prices can sometimes be too high but you can also find some GR stuff on there for a good price..

(not my pic)

Nike-Grey.jpg

These are super clean..

I have always been a big Jordan Nike basketball advocate then I saw some am90s at the barbershop they reminded me of a joker color way white purple I guess they are the I am rules color way and I fell in love

Back
Top Bottom