AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

2E3B4B69-3CFB-47A2-9972-4AC9397D1223.jpeg
184C94AC-92EA-437A-8670-3022426E00BF.jpeg
Air max 93 Eminem charity pair

Nothing will be an exact copy of the Flame reds but they are still dope and I copped

It just seems strange that they would alter the shade of red on the shoe and also not match the colour of the sockliner to the mudguard like the OG does. Why not just bring back the OG colour scheme, feature for feature?

It just seems strange that they would alter the shade of red on the shoe and also not match the colour of the sockliner to the mudguard like the OG does. Why not just bring back the OG colour scheme, feature for feature?
Tbh if you remember when the 93 first released in 1993 they had two variations the Flame reds which is a mens CW and another similar red/white/black pair with a full black panel on the upper which is a Wmns CW instead of the flame reds dark blue panel on the upper!!!! I have the 1993 flame reds where the panel is clearly like the 2018 Retro. I will do a comparison when i recieve them if you like just got to wait as they are in the post. They look pretty much a good copy except for the swoosh isn’t as bright red and obvs the bubble is smaller..

Last edited:
Honestly they should have made the tongue the same "total orange" color instead of black that would have looked clean. I like the way these look but the black tongue with the nebula blue on it just feels way too similar to the dusty cactus tongue. When I look at em I start feeling like they took the surplus of dusty cactus pairs and just changed the black outer above the midsole to that "total orange" color. Doesn't feel organic which they totally could have captured as a retro+ colorway with this pair. I know the nebula blue is different than the dusty cactus menthol green color but pretttttty damn similar at the same time.

Honestly they should have made the tongue the same "total orange" color instead of black that would have looked clean. I like the way these look but the black tongue with the nebula blue on it just feels way too similar to the dusty cactus tongue. When I look at em I start feeling like they took the surplus of dusty cactus pairs and just changed the black outer above the midsole to that "total orange" color. Doesn't feel organic which they totally could have captured as a retro+ colorway with this pair. I know the nebula blue is different than the dusty cactus menthol green color but pretttttty damn similar at the same time.
i feel you on this. unless i can get them for the low, i probably won't get the nebula blues

Back
Top Bottom