AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

I like the watermelon's but I'd need them to sit for a little bit. I think the menthols went so fast at first because they were on the air max day promotion on SNKRS. As of now, I just checked FNL and they are still there. I think I might be good.

I like the watermelon's but I'd need them to sit for a little bit. I think the menthols went so fast at first because they were on the air max day promotion on SNKRS. As of now, I just checked FNL and they are still there. I think I might be good.
Yea I agree and the habaneros are sitting on NDC as well.

7043B4BC-D5EE-4BEE-A92C-98961C7E482F.jpeg
These both release in the U.K. at size? On Wednesday

Whats up with Nike renaming their OG Cws? Orignal release of 93s adn 2014 as weel were called Menthols but with this big AM Day promo they pushed "Dusty Cactus OG" name. Weird

Whats up with Nike renaming their OG Cws? Orignal release of 93s adn 2014 as weel were called Menthols but with this big AM Day promo they pushed "Dusty Cactus OG" name. Weird

Idk, they will be menthols to me no matter how much they differ on the color wheel. I'm guessing it's a marketing thing. It's stupid how the color names change year to year, but the actual color doesn't change or it changes slightly. Makes no sense to me.

Idk, they will be menthols to me no matter how much they differ on the color wheel. I'm guessing it's a marketing thing. It's stupid how the color names change year to year, but the actual color doesn't change or it changes slightly. Makes no sense to me.
Same

88B7B649-AB48-4942-9F72-69A474837124.jpeg
A6BBBDC8-C792-4F59-9948-5CFC33B6420B.jpeg
a customer in a department store in Beijing in 1994 with the last of the OG colourways the elusive and very hard to source nowadays AM93 WMNS Grape” peep the Jordan 9 Olives and the Air Huarache plus 94 and Huarache lights!!!! #nostalgia #OGNESS. Who else would like to see these return?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom