AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

ONCE UPON A TIME!
380F7890-DDDE-40D9-9B6D-C10E2D3083A6.jpeg
141AD91B-01B1-4ECC-97C8-2AB29B9E559D.jpeg

Problem is the laser/lime were wmns Colourways ive got a HOA pair which are a US size 10 which is a men’s 8.5 Us I don’t know if there are any bigger sizes

Yeah, thI did the same. I wanted them so bad, I got them in women's 12 or something. I wear an 11/11.5 so it was tight, so you know I wanted them bad :lol: , from my understanding, that colorway was never released in men's since the OG release. I hope they fix that. It's one of the few cws that I have been waiting for in the AM93.

Yeah, thI did the same. I wanted them so bad, I got them in women's 12 or something. I wear an 11/11.5 so it was tight, so you know I wanted them bad :lol: , from my understanding, that colorway was never released in men's since the OG release. I hope they fix that. It's one of the few cws that I have been waiting for in the AM93.
I hear you lol problem is from a purist perspective nike might not want too do that however I wouldn’t mind

B5D8B75B-C360-4AB1-AD19-27AF16A785D1.jpeg
Hey does anyone know the product code of the 1994 WMNS flame red??? There's not much info out there on them and I know the men's pair was a navy mudguard and the WMNS was a black mudguard does anyone know what sizes they went up too ? AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE modus47 modus47

Post from russian website where they rated the 93 number 3 of all
Time I've translated it from Russian to English.

The most underrated sneaker in the line. The Air Max 270 is the first Nike shoe to feature the largest air cushion of its time, open 270 degrees. In terms of technology, Nike engineers worked for three years to create the most stable and strong heel counter, and even recruited plastic product developers.Also, 1993 was the peak for huarache technology - a neoprene material that fixed the leg much better than usual solutions, but at the same time weighed much less. The technology was used in both basketball and tennis, running was no exception, and, in addition to the Air Huarache running model of the same name, the technology was used in the 93 "Max". I chose this color for a reason, it reminds me of the basketball Air Jordan V Grape, released three years earlier, and the colors are somewhat classic for their time, like neon in modern running.
80A57D82-A09F-4796-8DC0-B2B88F049D9E.jpeg
Source... (Furfur)

Back
Top Bottom