AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

After copping them just now I had that feeling that they might go on a sale at some point but eff it couldn't risk missing out on these they too sweet! I'm putting that disco energy towards the 98s as a surprise discount darkhorse out of these late jan - feb releases

Nike free returns never hurt too.. thinking half size down from SNKRS still just to check em out

After copping them just now I had that feeling that they might go on a sale at some point but eff it couldn't risk missing out on these they too sweet! I'm putting that disco energy towards the 98s as a surprise discount darkhorse out of these late jan - feb releases
Go on sale where? They’re sold out almost everywhere and low stock is being reported otherwise.

are these showing up sold out for anyone on snkrs? it shows a lot of sizes, then as soon as i log in, it shows sold out....

Nike free returns never hurt too.. thinking half size down from SNKRS still just to check em out

I have the 2014 retro of these menthols 93s and TTS is fine , i wear a sz 8.5 . I feel TTS is comfy, escpecially after wearing them for 8 plus hours at work

Where else in the U.S. are these other than on SNKRS? I've yet to find a boutique. Probably poor researching on my part though.

Gone is my size already..*sigh*. Not totally mad, hopefully they'll pop up somewhere

4C83F37A-9C36-4B00-89E2-F46CA07A8960.jpeg
Tinker Hatfield sketch

Thanks. These things seem relatively limited. i just went ahead and purchased off SNKRS.

Curious, why didn't you just purchase off of SNKRS? You're in the U.S., right?

Yea i tried to get my size when they dropped but they sold out on me when i was in line!!!.....You JUST NOW got your pair cause it says sold out on my app and desktop!

Yea i tried to get my size when they dropped but they sold out on me when i was in line!!!.....You JUST NOW got your pair cause it says sold out on my app and desktop!

Yeah. Try again. 9.5 has been showing for a while (the size I got, too). I tried to wait it out for them to hit Swoosh, but I don't think that's gonna happen, so I purchased.

Went to check these out in person, the people at the Nike store in the Mall of America never even heard of them :rofl:. they thought I was making them up or something.

Yeah. Try again. 9.5 has been showing for a while (the size I got, too). I tried to wait it out for them to hit Swoosh, but I don't think that's gonna happen, so I purchased.

Nah 9.5 MENS has been sold out since like 7-10 min after release time.....you sure you didn't purchase the women pair in a 9.5???

Back
Top Bottom