Air Max 95 Black/Volt question

Does any one know if the US will be getting the blk/volt AM 95 that they show on the JDsports.com site ? The shoe looks
pimp.gif

Who cares its 5 pounds international shipping.....theyed only be like 153 bucks shipped to the us...

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by FoofyFace

Who cares its 5 pounds international shipping.....theyed only be like 153 bucks shipped to the us...
more like $185
Ok, guess googles top dollar conversion result cant convert properly...my bad.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Does any one know if the US will be getting the blk/volt AM 95 that they show on the JDsports.com site ? The shoe looks
pimp.gif
Yes...in Feb...

JM

I wanted these at first, but not too much anymore. Maybe if I can find them in the $60-$70 range later down the line. If not, no biggie

I could resist these, the suede looks like it wont last a day out of the box. i love air max 95's, this colorway just doesnt do it for me. I like the colorway in which theyre are diffrent shades of grey and only the shoe lace strips, stand out. unfortunately theyre going to do away with the stiching on the side of airmax 95's bummer.

If anyone is interested FNL has a full size run on these, got them shipped for under 50 bills, thank you FNL rewards

Back
Top Bottom