Air Max 95 - Dynamic Flywire

searched to see if there was any threads on this, but nothing yet.  anyone here pick up those new dynamic flywire 95s?  nothing like the regular 95s, but they look a hell of a lot better than those am95 360s from last year.  was looking to see if anyone can comment on the comfort of these and how they compare to the am2013's for those who have both.

according to the color code its ultramarine/solar red/deep royal blue

guess it's the lighting that's throwing it off.  on FNL, it looks like a true blue

It's true. I've seen so many people say X shoe/cw is hot. Then later on, don't even wear it or regret buying the shoe altogether. The way you can tell if you truly like a shoe is if you keep going back to it and looking at it, then you know you want it. Sometimes waiting for the sale price can get you caught and you wind up missing the shoe. I missed out on a few by just waiting for a shoe to go on sale and poof, gone.

It's true. I've seen so many people say X shoe/cw is hot. Then later on, don't even wear it or regret buying the shoe altogether. The way you can tell if you truly like a shoe is if you keep going back to it and looking at it, then you know you want it. Sometimes waiting for the sale price can get you caught and you wind up missing the shoe. I missed out on a few by just waiting for a shoe to go on sale and poof, gone.
yea i totally get it.  i really want the shoe and am really contemplating it, but seeing how the 95 360s did last year, they put it on sale on FNL pretty fast; and they're still up on sale now. these $180 price tags really aren't helping when i've been buying $70 roshes and $100 am1s as of late.  with that being said, it has happened when i bought the shoe, never wore it, and ended up selling it for less than what i paid for.. and ironically enough, it was the halloween am95 360 i bought years ago. 

yea i totally get it.  i really want the shoe and am really contemplating it, but seeing how the 95 360s did last year, they put it on sale on FNL pretty fast; and they're still up on sale now. these $180 price tags really aren't helping when i've been buying $70 roshes and $100 am1s as of late.  with that being said, it has happened when i bought the shoe, never wore it, and ended up selling it for less than what i paid for.. and ironically enough, it was the halloween am95 360 i bought years ago. 

Ah ok, it's funny some shoes are good, but not at the retail price, then you have to watch them before they put them on sale and they go. I've lost that battle plenty of times lol. That $180 is no joke tho, I like flywire but not on 95, but since you have presented the argument, these don't look too bad.

Ah ok, it's funny some shoes are good, but not at the retail price, then you have to watch them before they put them on sale and they go. I've lost that battle plenty of times lol. That $180 is no joke tho, I like flywire but not on 95, but since you have presented the argument, these don't look too bad.
hahah yea i know the feeling.  it's funny though because all the other flywire 95s look off to me in pics.  these are the only ones that look good as a shoe.  i don't know if it's the color combo masking the true shape of it or what, but im not feelin the other cws

I'm sure all these will go on sale, but I rather pay retail along with myself being the first to try it on. Instead of getting a shoe that's been tried on x20 times.
IF you're ordering online from FNL, FTL, FA, Champs, etc.. chances are plenty of customers tried it on off their wall.

I'm after these currently: View media item 308091
:smokin

Just noticed these and already want like 5 colorways. Flywire actually looks good on this shoe. Do these fit TTS unlike regular air max 95s?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom