Air Max 95 fans might need a bigger Christmas wish list (pics inside)!

Wow.

Everyone has seen the Black/Grey/White's, but Nike added just a "few" more drops.

Personally, I'm really only into the Black/Silver 3M joints, but if I wasn't playing on budget, I'd get more.

Even with a discount, I'm getting killed.

Enjoy:

air-max-95-verb-4.jpg

(
eek.gif
)

air-max-95-verb-2.jpg

air-max-95-verb-3.jpg

air-max-95-verb-6.jpg

air-max-95-verb-5.jpg

Big thanks to my friends at sneakernews.com for the extra pics.

Peace.

Be good, Santa is watching.

white/black/orange and white/navy are serious.

Thanks for the pics.

thanks for the pics most of those look nice but i just cant stand 95's that have leather toe piece's

Ah Jesus why are they doing this to me man?...seriously I'm gonna be totally flat broke in the next year or so with all of these shoes.

I need those navy/white joints and the black/red joints..but all are fire imo..wow nike! makin me broke before the holidays!

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Wow.
air-max-95-verb-2.jpg

air-max-95-verb-5.jpg

damnn there goes more money that im gonna be spending o shoes ...... XX3 cdps airmaxes foams(hopefully) flightposites damnn imma be broke

Quality looks cheap....it really does. I'm not trying to hate, I actually like the colors a lot. It's a shame.

I think I've become desensitized to sneakers because none of these 95's do it for me... Maybe the navy pair (big maybe) for like $40 or $50...

Lord I miss 2004. lol

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Wow.

Everyone has seen the Black/Grey/White's, but Nike added just a "few" more drops.

Personally, I'm really only into the Black/Silver 3M joints, but if I wasn't playing on budget, I'd get more.

Even with a discount, I'm getting killed.

Enjoy:

air-max-95-verb-4.jpg

(
eek.gif
)

air-max-95-verb-3.jpg

Big thanks to my friends at sneakernews.com for the extra pics.

Peace.

Be good, Santa is watching.

Those 2 and I'm good for the next 6 months easily
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom