Air Max 95 Hot Red ?

I dont have pics but its the ones that have been on footlocker unlocked. The mgr at Footlocker said on Saturday they will get their shipment in on Tuesday.Does any place else have them in yet or any more pics ?
nerd.gif
thx

popped up at afew local spots over the week, im in the northeast if that helps..... i dont think these should fly....

are you talking about the ones that look kinda like the chilis? if so, they dropped a fews back just before Footlocker Employee apprecation week!

rj247 those are the sport red 95's that look like the chilis, hot red 95's have infared (sp) lace loops and look like reverse comets

With the news of "Comets" retroing for next Summer, I'm not so sure if I'll be copping this particular pair.

i saw them at my mall yesterday... looks like crap.... midsole seems like poor paint quality for sure. maybe it was because it was the display pair
frown.gif

i saw them over the weekend also and they are def. wack. the PL really kills it.

j, the shoes are different in person. in those ftl unlocked pics, the midsole looks white, but they are actually grey.

Quality air max 95's are hard 2 come by. When I say quality, I mean newly general releases, with properly gradient coloring. Also 2 point out the same shoeis being released again in small quantities at a time with a layer color/shade changed. Finally, them Andy Kaufman Taxi laces much go.
Luck for us, we can get a GR 95% for half retail after the hype deflates.

these look good from a distance, but up close ehhhh, gradient is suede, except the patent leather at the bottom, also it's not white, it's a grey onthe patent/midsole, also the paint on the midsole is very very cheap. Save your money and buy the purp safari am1s @ footaction.

Didnt know what to think the first time I saw them but after seeing them again and checking them out, Im feelin em
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom