Air max 95 "mexican blanket"..............

Any info on these am 95 release date?
ce035803e1cec88fa5278f23306dd1f25d8729a.pjpg
sorry if already posted NT.

once again, Nike kills something that had potential. anyone wanna PS these and remove the blue and replace it with a dark grey or something?

That's part of a native american pack or something of that nature, It's a Asian exclusive.

Personally I dunno how a Mexican Blanket, Native American whatever you call it pack is a Asian exclusive, but when was the last time Nike made sense.

Im in the minority...but I actually kinda like those 95s...probably wouldnt pay what theyre going for on the net though...and since they wont make it stateside(for the most part) my chances of getting a hookup on them are nil...

i saw them and they reminded me of the olympic 95s as well. cf's and 95s are nice but i can't afford them right now.

gimme them with a discount. thankyou -_-

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

That's part of a native american pack or something of that nature, It's a Asian exclusive.

Personally I dunno how a Mexican Blanket, Native American whatever you call it pack is a Asian exclusive, but when was the last time Nike made sense.
Agreed. The irony is amazing, but I guess that would be par for the course that Nike is on.

Got a pair of the 95s in the mail the other week. Even weirder in person. Def not gonna be keeping em.

Back
Top Bottom