Air Max 95 neons US Release....

This is ridiculous, my favorite Air Max ever and it doesn't even drop here. First the lime 90s, then the mesa 90s, now this.....

Not convincd they're set to release. They were available through the site up until around a year ago. Such an anticipated release would usually make itinto the first look section. Most likely just a link to the sold out version from a couple of years back.

eyes.gif
WOW ONCE AGAIN. they get the modern colors and we get these skittle bagmatching colors
eyes.gif

Nike Max 95 Classic £109.99
When launched in 1995 the 'Max 95' was officially called the Air Total Max, and was the first Nike shoe to feature Visible Air in the front sole.It's graduated, contoured overlays have become a style icon and it is now re-issued here in the original neutral grey/neon yellow/charcoal colourway.

Wow
eek.gif

i need to cop

ShooFoo23 wrote:
Someone stated earlier that they saw them on NDC. Just checked it out and they sort of of look like the neons but the gradient looks different for some reason. Are they releasing again or did someone mess up at Nike's IT dept?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...d,f-10002+12001+26007+49210&re=US&co=US&la=EN

Judging by the size of the air bubble they have to be the HOA release or earlier since the days of "Air Max"sized air bubbles are looong gone....

I agree with
jranasaurus it must be an old link plus they are titled "Air max 95 Classic" just like the HOArelease...but it is JD so who the hell knows.

I just called JD Sports myself...

They said JD Sports just received it into their system, and it should be up on the website in the following weeks.

I don't know if this means it will be immediately available or placed under the "First Look" link.

Hope this helps.

Peace
F Sharp005

I just callled them and they told me that they're sold out online.

They might have some in stores but no online.

Not sure if that's right but that's what i've been told.

I still have my 04's, and just picked up a pair of 02's. I wont be buying any 95 with the new designed air units, especially that I picked up both the04 and 02's for less than what the new ones will cost.

^^Talk about conflicting information! I'm not sure if JD Sports even knows what's up with these shoes...

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

^^Talk about conflicting information! I'm not sure if JD Sports even knows what's up with these shoes...

Haha i'd have to agree man.

When i called the operator started talking to the manager and said she'll call me back with more info.

When she does i'll update.

Fingers crossed they're releasing though.

can anyone over in the uk call and ask for the style and color code? this would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

didn't you guys hear? it's called an air unit.

clearly none of you respect nike's designers/inventors. lol.

word up!!!! bandwagons for air maxes
smh.gif
(when theycould have just stuck to sbs where the real action was
laugh.gif
) are ridiculous.....I still want a pair (regardless of a JD/EU/US release for the 08') .... This is definitely a classic c/w and toappreciate the different variations from year to year is just priceless

Back
Top Bottom