Air Max 95 Sport Red Official pics

keep em coming, can never get tired of these. Someone said these are popping up already? When are they supposed to release?

I just copped my pair today...
smokin.gif

I'm debating between these, the retro 7 package, or one of my 3 purchase for the rest of the year(black/red XII, white/red XII, spacejam XI)

I'll decide by thursday though, they do look nice in person but I don't know how much I'll wear them since I have the Team Orange pair, they looksimilar enough from afar and I don't have too much orange dedicated to them so I wear them with white/grey/black stuff already for the most part anyway...

decisions decisions decisions...

^ just wait for an EA 50 for both the package and the 95s. They'll probably be excluded on the next 50,but should be good to go on the one after that.they're not going anywhere.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ just wait for an EA 50 for both the package and the 95s. They'll probably be excluded on the next 50,but should be good to go on the one after that. they're not going anywhere.

Agreed.

I saw them Friday in Footaction while I was picking up my Pips and thought they were pretty fresh. Just can't justify spending $145 on kicks anymore.

only reason i'm not gonna hold out for the 50 after next is because my size probably won't be available anymore, 13... especially considering thiscolorway will probably sell better than all of them that have dropped this year...

seen them today, still 50/50 with them. My spot still got Freshwaters, Mints, Oranges, all black and white

They look too similar to the Chili's..prolly will still cop though but these aren't goin anywhere so i'll just wait it out..

^ so you'd rather have neon green, yellow, purple, and orange kicks instead?

sometimes (actually most of the time) less is more. the air max 95 is an understated shoe. it's not something you wear to be noticed. thats why it works sowell. the main reason most people are excited about them is because it's been years since nike released ai max 95's (besdies the neon's) in thegrey gradient colorway, instead of the awful, terrible colorways they put out the last 5 years

Back
Top Bottom