air max 97 genocide pic

instead of shredding the shoes, they shouldve just threw some dye on em so it wouldnt be able to sell, and then just give to the needy or whatever...

sick.gif

[h4][/h4]
Nike just won a lawsuit against 2 Chinese shoe companies and a French supermarket over illegal copying of the Air Jordan logo according toShanghai officials. Shanghai court ordered that Nike be paid 350,000 yuan ($46,000USD) in compensation for making and selling fake sneakers from JinjiangLongzhibu Shoes, Jinjiang Kangwei Shoes and retailer Auchan. The counterfeit Nike sneakers were being sold at Frenchsupermarket chain Auchan in Shanghai. The fake Air Jordans were sold for as low as $13USD (can we say wholesale). As we all know fake products withbrand names are sold in abundance on the Chinese market. However complaints by Western countries about piracy will cause the World Trade Organization to crackdown on the massive counterfeiting in China. According to reports last year US authorities seized more than 135,000 fake Nike sneakers that a major smugglingring tried to import into the US from China.

So there you have it folks, more fakes seized and Nike gets paid. I had no idea they sold fake Jordans for $13, now I see why their willing tosell any and every Jordan retro for $75.
shoes.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-sues-chinese-shoe-firm-over-fake-jordans

Fake shoes should be destroyed

Why is a fake shoe acceptable to give to a poor/needy person? Kmart sells shoes for $10 that would be better quality and last longer I'm sure than thosefakes.

Fake anything is not acceptable anywhere, since fake stuff supports crooks.

I agree they should have given those shoes to poor families. no matter if they are fake or not they are alot better then people having to walk around barefoot.Do something constructive with the confiscated shoes!!! To the dude up top saying Kmart sells shoes for $10... yeah but that is $10 they'd have to spend onEVERY pair of shoes, those shoes were FREE because they were confiscated!!! Selling Fakes shoes is WHACK but giving them away to the needy is not!!!

I would have loved to get some of the shoes in pieces and use them in an art project..
wink.gif

Yeah I remember reading that article, it was somewhere in Germany where the shoes were confiscated on the first page. Definitely, not cool just destroyingthose shoes. should've been given to 3rd world countries (like what they do with clothing of the team that loses the superbowl) or sell the shoes to raisemoney for the needy. at least do SOMETHING. smh. such a waste of resources....

Back
Top Bottom