Air Max 97 Hyperfuse 'Silver Bullet'

Any1 have ANY info? I seen the all black and baby blue in stores, but I NEED these. I know the majority is against the new hyperfuse material but im all for it, plus my classic 97's need to be retired

nike-air-max-97-hyperfuse-o.gif

I don't think these look at that bad, just a different twist on the original. If you don't like it, then you don't have to buy it.

I would like to see some other air maxes get into the retro game. The 1, 90, 95, 97, 2009, have been given to the community well, and I love having their availability, but can't we get some 96 and 98??

i've been watching for these and the only ones that have dropped are the dynamic blue and a new color, max orange.  they already dropped as a qs to very few select nsw accounts and were pretty much sold out the same day.  i called all around the country to get mine.  i did see the dynamic blue color that you are looking for pop up again recently on crookedtounges.com out of the uk, and titolo.ch (but these are WAY more expensive).  you may also try ebay.  there were only 2 sellers on there with them, 1 out of ny and 1 out of la, both reputable.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/product/nike-air-max-97-hyperfuse-trainers-518160-440

http://www.titolo.ch/nike-max97-hyp....html?osCsid=fc9fec8a1e995f90b4cca8b44da0c87a

i have the volt am90 hyperfuse's from last year and they're holding up pretty well.  one very tiny crack in the paint on the midsole.  other than that, they're great.  let me tell you, they break necks too!

they sold out first time around.  oneness in kentucky got a restock of the dynamic blue and max orange.  go to their website and phone order.  there is no online ordering options.  also i saw some yesterday on crooked tongues website, and titolo's website, both overseas.  there are a couple of reputable dealers on ebay as well.  1 from ny, and 1 from la.

update:

i just now logged onto kix files store and they have the dynamic blue, max orange, and VOLT.  nobody else has released the volt's yet.  i was on their site yesterday and they were not there.

note:  they are a pre-order though.  they don't ship until august 7.  if you want the dynamic blue, try one of the other vendors i mentioned previously as they will ship upon order.

not sure why they are a pre-order, at least on the dynamic blue and max orange.  i have had both pair for a month or so.

rmk store has all 3 as a pre-order also.  figured they would.  them and kf usually drop at the same time.

forgot to mention, but i've seen the solid black as well, only on ebay and one other site, but i can't recall which one it is.  has to be one of the first ones i listed though.

the dynamic blue and max orange are both currently on finish lines website.  

sneakerhead . com also has them.

release almost two weeks away. whats the retail and availability on these lookin like?

Back
Top Bottom