Air Max Classic BW x Huarache

Pics courtesy of samplekickz.com
If posted please delete.
Nike now this is how a hybrid is done. These look really nice and will be copped if they release. A better color and these will be even better.
airmaxbwxhuarachelehydridblackred-1nt.jpg

airmaxbwxhuarachelehydridblackred-3nt.jpg

Edit: WHY quote his ENTIRE post including pics when replying straight after his post? It makes the thread messy and harder to read. The quote feature should beused to highlight a part of someone's post that you want to focus on in you reply. I think this is what you wanted.

A better color and these will be even better.
Gimme a better colorway as you said, and these would be ill. Then again, these are pretty ill for the winter.

I like these, I would cop. I liked that beige (or grey) and red colourway better than this one.

These are dope just the way they are.

Nice and simple colors with not too much going on.

pimp.gif

looks really nice. if they drop i'm definitely gonna get a pair, especially if they do a better colorway.

i don't like 'em. they took two already good looking shoes and created one ugly offspring. sort of like what Conan O'Brien would do.

I really like both the BW and the Huarache...This is a clean shoes IMO...I would definitely cop

I'm a fan of both BW and Huarache so I would buy these. It's nice to see a hybrid that works.

Back
Top Bottom