Air Max Current Hurache DQM Bacons.......yum!

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Already released at QS accounts on both coasts.
Best price I've seen is at sneakerhead.com, $119 and if you use code TG002 they come down to $95.
PS:Code good until Nov. 30th midnight PT

Thats where I copped mines...good looks on the heads up. Honestly one of the most comfy sneakers Ive ever owned. I like the leather eyelets alot. I think theydid a real good job on these without ruining the already classic 90. Love the Bacon colorway...

those currents are very awkward to walk in. I'll pass just off that. Plus that phylon sole breaks down pretty quick too. eh yea pass.

anyone in socal know where these are at? im assuming footlocker wont have these?

Originally Posted by air max 87

just wait, these WILL hit outlets....

Even though I already grabbed a pair I hope your right, cause I wouldn't mind having an extra pair for later.

Got mine, impressed. Three lace sets, think i'm going the brow, then i see the beige up there and dont know, red looksgood too, sheeeeeit.
ohwell.gif

These are looking nice.. But I'm going to check out how the Space Jams go, if I have money left after, I'll be sure to pick up a pair of these..

NDC/Swoosh : Size 7,8,9,10 left. No half sizes to begin with.

Glad I copped mine for 1/2 price.

^Actually. there WAS a FSR when i posted the info in the outlet/website thread the other day. now there's no half sizes.
can't wait for mine to arrive
pimp.gif

thanks again G

Back
Top Bottom